6. Despair

TaeHyung just stared at you, emotionless. His face went from the soft caring stare to a murderous one. A few seconds went by in complete silence making you look up at him. He didn't move a muscle trying to calm his thoughts and anger that rose inside him at your comment. You looked right into his eyes and noticed he was ready to kill at any moment. You started to rethink what had come out your mouth but it was too late.

" w-what?" You casually said trying to sound unfazed but you just ended up sounding like a coward as you stuttered

"I want to hurt you.. so bad." He said making you back up in the bed a bit, scared. "But I'm trying my best to control myself from doing so."

"Sang mi will not like your attitude so I suggest you stop being an asshole." Tae got even more angry as a result he placed his hands around your neck holding you tight.. "T-Tae stop!" You tried to get his hands away from you but you didn't do shit "T-Tae.. think o-f Sang Mi.." You closed your eyes from the lack of oxygen.

TaeHyungs eyes went soft again as he realized what he was doing. His eyes filled with worry as if he didn't notice he was choking you. He quickly retreated his hands away from your neck letting you breath. He immediately regretted what he had just done and so did you. You really have to stop being so bold around him.. because he's not just gonna drop it, that's not how he works.

"Y-Y/n I'm sorry I-I didn't mean to.. I—" He moves away from you terrified at himself as you stopped to breath for air.

"See.. I told you... you were never in love with me. If you were.. you wouldn't of done that. You're a monster." You said trying to catch your breath "Please... just get out. Get away from me." A tear rolled down your cheek even after your coma he hasn't changed.

He just left without a word.

"But sometimes it's good for you to suffer...when you say idiotic things like that." Tae said to himself once the door closed behind him.

******

TaeHyung  stepped out the hospital and made eye contact with a young woman who had her back pressed upon his experience car. He turned his gaze from her as he reached into his sweat pants pocket looking for the keys to his car. He reached his car and unlocked it, placing his hand on the car handle. The girl with jet black hair clasped her hand around his arm stopping him from getting into his car. He stopped, his eyes quickly looking at the hand placed around his arm.

"We need to talk." She began. He slowly looking up at her with an eyebrow raised. "You have to tell Y/n."

"Y/n. Doesn't have to know."

"Yes, she does! She had your child! She deserves to know what we did. She's my best friend."

"I said no." TaeHyung quickly yanked his arm out of her grasp "And don't EVER. Touch me again." He pushed her away from his car and got into it. He turned his engine on and rolled his window down to tell her one last thing before taking off. "Oh and Eun mi, if you tell her. I'll kill you."

"SHE'LL FIND YOU SOONER OR LATER! IT'S BETTER TO TELL HER NOW THEN HER FINDING OUT!! BELIEVE ME I'M TRYING TO HELP YOU!!!" He completely ignored her driving his car away from her. "KIM TAEHYUNG!!!" She yelled his name out one more time seeing his car disappear from view. She sighed in frustration at the man who wouldn't listen to her.

Which she already knew he'd do.

******

'Am I a bad father?' TaeHyung couldn't stop asking him ever since he left that hospital with you mad at him. He just couldn't get it out his head were or not he's gonna be a good father to your daughter. While you were in a coma he's tried to control his emotions but that coma you fell into just mad it worse on him. His past with his father really left a scar on him, he desperately tried to not become like his father but in the end he did and he hated himself for it.