"Four?"

"Mmm?"

"I should probably get back to the dormitory." He smirks but says nothing so I leave.

I get back to dormitory and spot Isabelle near her bunk. I go to her.

"Hi." I take a seat on my bunk and watch her.

"Hi."

"How are you?" I continue to watch her as she make her bed.

"Why are you asking?" I frown.

"Because I care about you..." She finshes making her bed and sits in front of me.

"You didn't seem to care yesterday."

"Yeah...well...I..." My face turns hot.

"Well? Why?" I hesitate, but I know she's going to pester me until I tell her.

"I...Uhh...You were in my obstacle..." She throws me a confused look.

"I was?" I nod. "Why?" I my face gets so hot, my eyes begin to hurt.

"You...Rejection." I say quietly.

"Rejection?" She laughs. "One of your fears is rejection?"

"What was your fear?" She furrows her eyebrows.

"My fear was being killed."

"That sounds...joyous." She nods, staring at the floor. "Isabelle?" She looks to me. "I am so sorry for yesterday...I...I was afraid of...well...my own actions."

"It's okay, Caleb." I open my arms and she pounces on me. We hug for a while, me not wanting to let go of her. I pull back from the hug and look at her face, she looks from my eyes to my lips. I do the same but I don't lean in for a kiss, I'm too afraid of the rejection. She stands on her tiptoes and whispers in my ear, "Kiss me, Caleb." When she pulls away from my ear, I release her and cup both of my hands around her face. I lean in, as she does. We kiss until we hear people clapping around us. I break away and see Lucas, Charley and Orianna clapping at us.

"Thank God for that. We thought you'd never do it Caleb." Lucas says patting me on the back.

"Yeah, it's like your Abnegation." Charley says, they all laugh so I laugh. Even though he doesn't know he's right. I look at Isabelle again and kiss her. When I pull away, everyone else is gone and it's just us.

"Isabelle?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you...I...Will you be my girlfriend?" She grins at me and nods.

"Yes Caleb." She says in my shirt as I enclose her in my arms.

Tris's P.O.V

As I head over to Christina's place but then decide to just go somewhere else. I end up wandering around until I end up down our near apartment door. It's dark so I can't see anything, not even myself. Is feel hands lock around my waist.

"Four?" I say into the darkness. There's no reply but the person pushes me back against the wall roughly. "Stop! You're hurting me!" I try pulling the persons hands of me but that leads to them scratching me. "Get off!" I scream, a hand is let go of my waist and it clamps over my mouth. The person finally let go of me and I run to the apartment, unlock it and slam the door behind me. I pant. I take myself to bed and sleep for a while.

I'm awoken to kisses on my forehead. I open my eyes and see Tobias, I haven't been sleeping for long because I've been stirring.

"Hi Tobias." I sit up but he pushes me back down. "What...are you doing?" He puts his knees either side of my thighs and begins to kiss my ravens. I pull my shoulders up feeling uncomfortable. "Tobias, stop it!" He forcibly kisses me and I repeatedly turn my head to try stop him but he moves to my ravens again. His hands slide up my shirt and I begin to cry. "Stop! Please Tobias!"