"How long have they been here!?" Jackson asked complete shock in his voice.

"From the moment you started the first song to now." Yoongi suddenly said the others looking at us both with smirks on their faces.

"Well that's embarrassing." I said feeling my face heat up as I ignore making eye contact with Namjoon.

"Not as embarrassing as watching Jackson dance like he did. That was comedy." Jungkook said as he wiped away some tears.

I assumed he was laughing so hard earlier that he had started crying. I could relate though, Jackson was on a different level of goofiness.

"What are you guys doing here anyways. Isn't today like everyone's day to unwind before tomorrow's challenge." Jackson asked as he put the controller on the tv stand.

"Joon here had something to ask Tanji. The rest of us just came along to see how you two were doing." Jin said as he nudged Namjoon with his elbow.

"Ask me what?" I asked tilting my head to the side a little bit as I stood up off the floor.

"Thanks Jin...I-"

"Well be in the kitchen. Come on guys." Mark said ushering Jackson and the others out of the living room.

The kitchen wasn't even that closed off so them leaving was pointless. I just shrugged it off as I waiting for Joon to continue.

"Anyway, I actually came here to see if you wanted to join me for dinner at this nice restaurant in town. Then we could go for a walk in the park. It's really pretty at night." Namjoon said as he rubbed the back of his neck shyly.

"I'd love to join you. I'll just go take a shower and be right down." I said smiling at him as he smiled back.

"Get going Tanji! We'll go get your outfit ready!" Mark explained as he rushed past me making his way upstairs with Jackson right behind him.

"You two are ridiculous!" I exclaimed as I ran up the stairs after them.

*Time skip cause yeah*

I walked out of the bathroom and into my room. Laying on my bed was an olive green plaid shirt, black ripped jeans, and some platform converse sneakers. I nodded approvingly at the outfit. I was partly surprised Mark and Jackson didn't try to doll me up for this little event.

(Her outfit)

(Her outfit)

I sat down on the bed and put on some lotion that was sitting on my nightstand. Then I got dressed. I dried off my now wavy hair and left it down. I checked myself in the mirror one more time before leaving my room and heading down stairs. Once I took my last step Jackson and Mark suddenly appeared right next to me. They looked me over and smiled in approval of their decision.