My Bestie! (Full Chapter)

I placed down my phone onto the table, disappointed that BTS wasn't coming over. They became such a normal part of my life that it honestly feels weird without them. I'm truly blessed that they chose me as the fan they'll get closer to. The odds are one in a million. Maybe more.

Nonetheless, I figured that I haven't hung out with my best friend at all yet. I decided that I should call her and that we should meet up somewhere. Just to catch up. We're always busy with work and dealing with university.

I picked up my phone and dialed the number that I knew by heart from calling it multiple times. It rang a bit before someone spoke up.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side of the line said. I smiled upon hearing the familiar voice.

"B/f/n! How are you?!" I spoke ecstatic. I could practically see her smile even though she was basically on the other side of the city.

"Y/n! I'm good, you?" There was so much joy that filled her words.

"I'm doing great. I have so much to tell you!" I said. "Actually, I called so we could meet up."

"Great idea! What great timing too! I need a break from studying." B/f/n said, letting out a exasperated sigh. I laughed.

"Stop procrastinating!"

"I can't help it!"

"Fine! Let's meet up at Horizons." I said after calming myself down from my earlier giggling fit.

"Meet you there in 20." With that, B/f/n hung up and was undoubtedly getting ready. I figured that I should too and threw on an outfit acceptable enough to go out in without feeling embarrassed.

Also known as a hoodie, a pair of jeans, and when I reached the door, I added a pair of black converse. I almost started to sing Converse High when I did. Luckily I'm alone so it wouldn't have mattered anyways.

After grabbing my keys, I went out the door and to the bus stop. Jumping onto the vehicle, i pulled out my headphones and plugged them into my phone. I scrolled down the many songs I had downloaded and finally chose one to listen to.

Momentarily, the bus slowed to a stop. It's door opened and people began to flow outside of the bus. I became one of them, going out of the bus before people started piling inside of the bus.

I was gently humming along to the song currently playing. A smile playfully danced upon my lips as I kept walking forward. Gradually, I got closer to my destination.

On a big sign, the words "Horizons Cafe" was writing out it white cursive letters. Behind it, was a picture of a sun setting. Big windows showed the lovely brown brick walls, and the slightly darker shade of brown wooden floors.

I walked into the small building and the scent of freshly baked goods immediately hit my nose. I walked forwards towards the cashiers and ordered a muffin. After paying and receiving the said muffin, I walked towards one of the sides where the tables were.

I sat down at one of the tables. I looked around and noticed that the lantern like lights were on. They gave the building a gentle, pale yellow glow. Horizons was a small family-owned cafe, but it should be so much more popular. The city of Seoul should really open their eyes.

I stared outside the window, wondering where B/f/n was. Gosh, I have so much to tell her. She loves BTS as much as I do, so there's so much we need to talk about. I wonder if the world knows that BTS is currently seeing a fan as to get closer to the A.R.M.Y.'s.

I pulled out my phone and paused the music. I wasn't sure why, I just wanted to hear the noise of quiet chatter throughout the building. The sound of plates being moved was heard from the kitchen and momentarily after enjoying the calm atmosphere, a little bell rang.