The Fight with an Unexpected Ending

*They all attack each other punching,biting, Scratching, and wrestling moves getting put out there until some people were bleeding from the heads and arms.
Dominick: Jeez I'm bleeding over here
Chase: Your telling me??
Marshall: And me!!
Dominick: Yea guys are bleeding, Rollins take care of them and bandage them up and it Marshall is you can try to bandage yourself, if you can't Rollins will be there to help you and Chase.
Marshall: I hope Chase is my Best Friend i don't want him seriously hurt.
Dominick: Don't worry Marshall we can do this!! Seth fix them up!!
Seth Rollins: On It!!!
Karl Anderson: Damn AJ they just don't quit.
AJ Styles: But they won't defeat us!!
Everest: I hope my Marshy is ok.
Skye: And I hope that my Chase is ok too.
Dominick: Don't worry girls your boyfriends will be fine and they my buddies too, I hope they are ok, Seth Rollins is patching them up so there gonna be ok.
Then From outta no where,
Ryder: Dominick watch out!!!
Dominick: Wait What???
* AJ Styles then does the Phenomenal Forearm on to Dominick and Ryder and all the pups are shocked to witness what happened.
Tracker: Dominick!!!
Dominick: Oww AJ You...
Luke Gallows: Ha Nice Aj
AJ Styles: Ha Thanks Luke!!
Dean Ambrose then becomes furious for what he saw.
Dean Ambrose: You Son Of A Bitch!!! You don't ever attack my friends!!
Roman Reigns: Damn Right!!
Ryder Checks on Dominick.
Ryder: Dominick Are You Ok???
Dominick: Yea I'm fine he bruised my face a bit but I'm hit pretty good but I'll be fine i gotta get patched up, quite frequently we all do.
Ryder: Ok I'm glad your fine.
Dominick: Yea me too but look...
*Roman Reigns then Superman Punches all three members and they go down and Dominick yells
Dominick: Superman Punch!!!
Seth Rollins: Nice Roman!!!
Rubble: Nice punch you Got there Mr Reigns!!
Zuma: Yea that punch was Totally Awesome Weigns dude!!!
Roman Reigns: Thanks Guys!!
*The Club was now getting beaten up bad they pulled the white flag and signaled they were done!!!
AJ Styles Alright we are Done!!!!
Dominick: Yea We did it!!!
The Pups: *Howled
AJ Styles: But we will be back!!
Karl Anderson: Yea We will!!
Luke Gallows: Yea We will see you nerds soon.
Dominick: You aren't coming back here.
AJ Styles: And Why's That???
Dominick: Why don't you turn around and find out.
*Aj Styles Runs into a Spear, Luke Gallows runs into a Curb Stomp, and Karl Anderson runs into a Dirty Deeds!!! And with that, Gallows And Anderson leave and run into the Portal leaving AJ Behind.
Dominick: And Now it's Down to Aj.
Ryder: Yep it is Dominick:
AJ Styles: Look we already told you guys we gave up!!!
Roman Reigns: Yea but you aren't coming back!!!
*the Shield picks him up and Triple Powerbombs AJ Threw a table that Rocky and Dominick set up.
Rocky: Good thing we setted up that table for then right Dominick???
Dominick: Yep it was worth it to do it High Paw Rocky!!!
Both Rocky and Dominick: High Paw Each other.
Dominick: Woooo Oh Yea!!! Pick him up, Ryder, Pups you guys wanna take shots at this guys.
Everyone: Lets Do it!!!
* They grab AJ and let Ryder and the Pups take a hit at him including the Injured Chase and Marshall. When they were all done, AJ Styles was Busted Wide Open.
Dominick: And Now Time to finish this!!!!
*Dominick grabs AJ Styles and Pick him up Doing the Attitude Adjustment into the Portal.
Dominick: AJ Styles, You Can't See Us Anymore!!!
AJ Styles disappears after Dominick did what had to be done and the fight.. was Over.
Chase: We Did It!!!
Roman Reigns: Yes We all did
Marshall: We Should all be proud.
*Skye goes to Chase and Everest goes to Marshall to check on them to make sure that they were ok.
Chase: I'm ok Skye
Skye: I know you are I'm happy that you are ok. *Kisses Chase*
Marshall: I'm ok As well Everest
Everest: I know you are Marshy!!!
*Kisses Marshall.
Everyone: Aw!!!
Chase,Skye,Marshall, And Everest Blush.
Dominick: Alright you love birds that's enough.
Ryder: Well that was a battle and Day we won't forget.
Dominick: Yep Definitely.
Zuma: Well Dudes that was an awesome job that we just beat up the bad guys.
Rocky: Yep we sure did Zuma.
Rubble: Yep.
Ryder: Hey Roman.
Roman Reigns: Yea
Ryder: can you do us a favor???
Roman Reigns: What's that??
Ryder: Can you guys fix our vehicles and help patch Dominick and the rest of the pups up???
Roman: Sure Dean come with me, Seth patch everyone up.
Dean Ambrose: Ok
Seth Rollins: On It
After 2 Hrs everyone was Patched up and the vehicles including Ryder's ATV and Dominick's Bike were Good as New.
Ryder: Wow thanks So much!!
Roman Reigns: Your Welcome.
Dominick: And Thanks for Patching is Up Rollins.
Seth Rollins: No Problem.
Dean Ambrose: Well Guys I think it's time to head back.
Roman Reigns: Yep it is.
Dominick: Well Shield, thanks so much for coming and helping us out with this it means a lot.
Roman Reigns: No Problem Dominick always call the Hounds of Justice anytime.
Dominick: I will and Ryder thanks for your help.
Ryder: When ever a team member needs help when in this case help my best friend attack people and save Adventure Bay, just yelp for help!!!
Dominick: I Will Ryder, Always.
Seth Rollins: Well we better get going
*Dominick Hugs And high fives the Shield Saying goodbye and the Shield went into the Portal and went back home.
Dominick: What a day Pups.
Everest: Yep what a day.
Dominick: Oh I almost forgot, Hey Tracker thanks for help today since you told them what happened in the beginning you were a big help and I'm proud of you.
Tracker: No problem Amigo I'm always there to help out a friend.
Dominick: Come here *Both Him And Tracker Hug Each other.
Everyone: Awwww!!
Dominick: Well Guys, I guess it's dinner time we can eat now since it took almost the Whole day to Knock off the OC.
Ryder: Yea we should Dominick your absolutely right, let's go Pups.
Chase: Ok Ryder Sir come on guys.
Skye: Coming Chasey.
Marshall: Yep we are Coming Buddy.
*Everyone goes and eats Dinner, plays outside for a bit, watched a couple of Apollo The Superpup and wrestling moments on The TV, and then went to bed.
Dominick: Goodnight Pups night Ryder.
Everyone: Goodnight
*Then the pups went to bed with Chase and Skye saying goodnight to each other as they kiss each other and Marshall and Everest saying goodnight to each other with them kissing other as well.
Dominick: Well what a day could this week get any weirder.
Dominick then goes to sleep in his room (which is next to Ryder's Room)Then hours later wakes up at 10:00 Am to see A Portal opening.
Dominick: Whats this it better not be the OC, because for its them they getting Beaten up Again!!
Two People pop out of the Portal and To Dominick's Surprise, He knew those people and his Jaw Dropped.
Grim: Well Duhop we are here!!!
Duhop: Yea!!!!
Dominick: No Freaking Way...
The End!!!