"I'm gonna clarify the relationship between us ok? It was entirely your decision to let me out. I didn't ask you to save me and I never said I would tag along on your little trip. You're not better than us just because you beat Orochimaru. You were just his favorite and had more of a chance to kill him, but we were all out to get 'im". Suigetsu said. I kept my guard up, ready to attack the second the guy decided to make a move. A second later he relaxed his hand and it dropped to his side.

"Kidding! But it's true I really don't care what you're up to. Now that I'm out of that tank I can do whatever the hell I want to". I move my hand from behind his neck when I know that he won't do anything to Sasuke, then move to the ravenette's side. Suigetsu moves away from Sasuke and goes off somewhere, I hope it's to find some clothes.

Sasuke said we would get along but after that stunt he just pulled, I'm not so sure. Not to mention the fact that he completely ignored me. I don't appreciate being ignored. "Let's go". Sasuke ordered, making his way out of the room.

I followed after him but I was a bit confused because I thought we were going to wait for the Suigetsu guy. We stopped outside and then a moment after out came Suigetsu. Fully clothed might I mention, I gave a sigh of relief when I saw him wearing a purple sleeveless shirt and gray pants. He smiled as he put a water bottle to his mouth, flashing his shark like teeth.

"By the way Sasuke, you said I was the first on the list yet who is this pretty young lady with you?" Suigetsu walked towards me, giving me a smirk. I said nothing only giving him a glare in response and stood closer the Uchiha.

"She wasn't on the list. It was already decided since a long time ago that she would come with me." He answered shark boy with a straight expression.

"This is Hina. Hina, this is Suigetsu." He introduced us.

Suigetsu furrows his eyebrows and begins to circle around me. Observing me, he finally stops in front of me. "How come I've never seen her?"

"I've only ever stayed in the East hideout. I wasn't allowed to leave unless it was for a mission or a special occasion." I answered, speaking to him for the first time.

"So you were a prisoner too huh? Did he perform experiments on you too?"
My hand automatically went up to the curse mark that was on my neck. Suigetsu saw this action and leaned forward to see what was there. His eyes filled with realization and then he looked back at me with a sympathetic look in his eyes. I winced when he grabbed a strand of my platinum streaked hair.

"You were one too. Man, Orochimaru wasn't one to hold back but you must have a pretty good jutsu if he did this much to you". He waved his hand around me. When I first noticed the change in my appearance I wasn't really sure how to feel. I couldn't say I like it though. It was just a reminder of what I was while staying in that hideout. I had told Sasuke but he only said that I shouldn't care how I look. I was still myself and that was all that mattered in the end.

"Enough of that, Suigetsu. Let's get going". Sasuke interrupted the white haired boy.
"How did you guys even meet?" Suigetsu as both him and I began to follow the Uchiha.

~~*~*~~

-Sasuke-

"So you lost your memory. That must suck not being able to remember a thing about your past".

"Not really. Well in the beginning I thought it was but then I think about this life I am living right now is not so bad. I'm actually content with where I'm at and who I'm with". Hina answered Suigetsu.

I can feel the honesty in her words. Suigetsu and Hina had been talking since we started walking. I was right when I told her they would get along pretty well. Although the way they met had me concerned for moment. Hina looked ready to kill the guy the moment he put his finger to my head.