"Want to be held"- Randy

requested by bookisopium

No one pov

Rye was sleepy.

When he was sleepy he felt really soft in a way and just wanted to be held.

Andy was the only one home.

Only issue was that Andy had been in a bad mood all day.

He had yelled at Jack earlier.

And now Rye was scared to go to him.

He used to go to Mikey, and since he left he's been going to Jack.

But Jack, Brook, And Sonny were all out of the house, Robbie was at their parents, and Alex and Conner weren't there.

Contemplating with himself for a while, Rye finally went to Andy's room, knocking softly on the door, then opening it.

"What do you want?" Andy groaned.

"S-Sorry I'll go...." the younger boy said sadly.

When Andy saw the tears in his eyes, and the way he was all cuddled up with a blanket, his expression softened.

"Baby. Come here." The pet name slipped out of Andy's lip too easy.

Rye hesitantly walked to the bed, sitting down when Andy gestured for him to, only to be pulled into the older boys lap.

"What's wrong love, hm?" Andy asked while running his fingers through Ryes hair.

Tears slipped out of the small boys eyes, down his cheeks.

"Sleepy, w-wanna be held..." he whimpered.

"It's okay lovely, I'll hold you." Andy said softly.

Tilting the younger boys head up he kissed him, gently but passionately.

"I missed this." Andy admits quietly when they pull away.

"I-I did too."

The small boy, cuddled closer to Andy, putting his face in his chest.

"What's wrong baby boy?" Andy asked gently.

"P-people are saying bad things about me a-and I'm sleepy and I just want to be held." He whimpered out.

"Shhh it's alright lovely, I've got you." Andy shushed him, running his hands through his hair once again.

He started softly humming a song, lulling Rye to sleep.