Little love- randy

TW: Sexual assault, panic attacks, self harm mentioned in passing.

This is gonna be a long one.

Third person pov

Andy was pissed. Rye just broke up with him. For no reason.

Rye was broken. He didn't want to. Someone made him. Someone said they'd hurt Andy if he didn't. Right after they'd hurt Rye.

Andy was in his room, shaking with anger.

Rye was in his, falling apart.

Later on the boys found out what happened and they too were upset with Rye.

They shouted at him, not noticing the red rimmed eyes, or wet cheeks. Not noticing how when they did his nails dug into his wrist.

Rye shut himself in the bathroom-forgetting to lock the door but he didn't realize that- with his paci.

He took his hoodie off and stood in front of the mirror observing.

Observing the bruises around his wrists and hips. Observing the marks where he had hurt himself. Observing the tears running down his cheeks.

And he lost it. Slamming his fist into the mirror and consequently shattering it, before shoving his paci in his mouth and falling to the floor, sobbing.

Andy heard the loud noise, and went to check on whoever was in the bathroom. He didn't expect to see what he did.

Andy pov

He has bruises all over his hips and wrists. Tears streaming down his cheeks. And a paci in his mouth.

All my anger vanished just wanting to know who'd hurt this little angel.

God how was I so stupid... I should've known something wasn't right.

Snapping his eyes open, he stared at me.

"I-I'm sowwy didn't wanna hurt you. Pwomise I didn't." He whimpered out around the paci.

"Shhh, it's alright baby boy I know you didn't. Love I'm sorry for not letting you explain. Can I touch you?" I asked softly.

He nodded his head, reaching his arms out for me whining.

I grabbed him, pulling him into my lap.

"Love you need to tell me what happened." I said in a soft yet strict tone.

He nodded, pulling the paci out of his mouth.

"H-he hurt me. Said he hurt you to if I didn't bweak up with you. So I did but now you and the boys yelling at me and I no like yelling and I mad at myself for upsetting you and I weally sowwy." He said quietly, almost scared.

"Sh, it's alright baby. You're alright now... I'm not gonna let anyone hurt you anymore love. Can you tell me what happened and who did it?" I said.

He whimpered, and then nodded.

"H-he touched me.. I tried to stop him! I promise I did," he whimpered out,"b-but he wouldn't! And he hurt me weally bad.... told me he'd hurt you to if I didn't bweak up with you..."

I pulled him closer to me in my lap.

"Lovely you should have told me, you need to tell me who did it baby boy." I said in a gentle but strict tone.

"H-Harvey..." he said in a quiet, scared tone.

"I'm not gonna let him get away with this baby. We're gonna talk to the boys then call the police."