Overwhelmed (ddlb) randy

Andy: 16 Rye:18
No one pov

Andy had a very long day. He had family over and he had to talk with them, and over all he had to do a lot. So he felt overwhelmed. And he wanted to be little.

Right now he was in his room. It was a Saturday night. So he didn't have school that day or the next.

He just felt drained of energy. He felt drained mentally too.

So when Rye messaged him to check on him and he didn't answer Rye decided to go over.

See they were neighbors so it worked out pretty well.

Andy's mom had a night shift that night so she wasn't home. Rye just let himself in using his key.

Walking up stairs and into the smaller boys room, he saw him laying on the bed, facing the ceiling, with tears streaming down his cheeks, he knew exactly what was up.

His baby was overwhelmed and wanted to be little.(a/n oof bet you didn't expect that)

See Rye knew. In fact he's Andy's boyfriend as well as his daddy.

Walking over to the bed he pulled him onto his lap. "Shhhh you're okay. It's okay my little one. Daddy's here now you're okay. You did so good for me today baby boy. Daddy's good little baby boy. It's okay baby boy you can be little." He told him.

Whining softly, Andy said, "daddy?"

"Yes my baby?" Rye asked softly.

"Is love you daddy. Movies?" He said.

"Of course my baby boy. You're so good for daddy. And I love you sooooo much."