"I am dating neither buddy, we are all just friends."

"Maybe you're just friends but Trevor isn't, and thats coming from a guy." Brady said.

"Really?"

"Oh yeah, he's got it bad. And judging by your face, you do not." Brady laughed. "Let him down easy and then wait a few days before you start dating Jack."

"I'm not gonna date Jack!" I laughed.

"Why not? He's cool and he obviously really cares about you if you just met two days ago and he's already taking you for ice cream and helping you with us."

"Caring about someone and having feelings for someone are two different things, are you sure Marley didn't put you up to this?" I asked Brady.

"I'm just saying, Jack's cool. Let Trevor down easy so he doesn't try and kill me and Brady in the 16-18 scrimmage, and remember Jack's cool."

"I got it." I laughed, as Brady hugged me and left my room. "Hey ass helmet! Calm down!" He yelled at his brother, walking into his room.

New message to Rowdy

Peyton
So am I so stupid that my 15 year old brother just had to tell me that Trevor's into me? Or is Brady wrong?

Rowdy
....
Brady's the brains of twins isn't he

Peyton
Jack! How could you not tell me!!

Jack
Bro code!
C'mon give him a chance

At least Brady wasn't 100% right about Jack having feelings for me, I dont think he'd be steering me into his best friends arms if he did. I called Marley and told her to get here as fast as she could and boy did she.

"That was like 6 minutes flat." I said as she appeared in my room.

"The payout I get for giving ESPN this story will pay for my red light tickets. Now come on, say it." She said.

"It is not a triangle!" I said Marley thrashed around. "But we have definite confirmation that Trevor does like me."

"Oh, no. Poor guy."

"Jack thinks I should give him a chance, proving, there is no triangle!" I said.

"This proves nothing. I am team Jack." She said crossing her arms over her chest.

"Jack is not a team! There are no teams! The question is do I give Trevor a chance or no?"

"Ugh!" Marley sighed in defeat. "Yes, he's very sweet and obviously attractive. Go on a date with him, why not."

"Okay,"

New Message from Rowdy

Rowdy
Did you know Turcs and Marley talk?
Or am I the last to know?

"Uhm, since when do you and Alex talk and why did I not hear about this!"

"Because it's not a big deal! We're just friends."

"Me and Trevor just friends or me and Jack just friends?" I asked.

"You and Trevor."

"In the real world, not Marley land where team Jack exists." I said and she didn't respond. "Oh my god!"

"We just sit next to each other in math and music explorations and talk and sometimes we snapchat."

"You are so smitten! You're all blushy!"

"Okay, okay, back to you. Text Trevor and tell him You wanna go out with him tonight."

"What? Tonight!" I said.

"Yes, why not just rip the bandaid!" Marley said. "I'm here. I'll help you get ready and I'll wait for you to get back."

"Ugh!!" I said, grabbing my phone.

New Message to Trevor Zegras

Peyton
You busy tonight?

Trevor Zegras
Never busy for you

Peyton
Wanna go out?

Trevor Zegras
Like on a date?
Hell yeah, I'll pick you up at 7

"He's coming at 7." I said as Marley and I looked at the clock, it was 4:30.

"Lets get started girly."