Chapter 39: [Filler] Part Two: New life at the pack

Start from the beginning

"Yes, I sprinkled some."

"Well, it was okay ..." he sneakily moved his hand to grab another piece of the French toast but I slapped his hand away and he whimpered like a little girl.

"Can I have more?"

"No, they are for MiMi."

"The human chick?" Kai smirked, "she finally accepted you?"

"We are going to try." was all I could say. I didn't want him to pry too much.

"I wonder, how is it like to be with a human?"

"You already know."

"I know, but one thing is knowing by ear and another is actually living it. We alphas have brute strength and we could hurt a human without realizing it."

I nodded, he voiced one of my biggest concerns. I just know my strength will be a huge issue in the future because sometimes I can't control it.

"Be careful." my best friend warned me and I just pouted.

"I will try my very best to be as gentle as I can be."

Both Kai and I smiled and he reached out for another piece of french toast, I let him take it and saw how he really enjoyed it, even heard him moan at the sweet syrup taste I used.

"Good?" I asked again and Kai just smiled and nodded with thumbs up "Yehet!"

"Well, see you later Sehunnie. Have fun."

After Kai left me I took time in preparing for the breakfast, made more side dishes that were pieces of fruits, poured glasses of orange juice and fried more bacon because is usually the snack that goes away quickly.

When I was placing everything on the plate I heard MiMi jump down the steps with heavy thumps, she was jumping one at a time like a small child. Cute. She quickly noticed me and sprinted towards me yanking the plate I was working on.

"I'm starving!"

It didn't take her three minutes to eat the entire breakfast I made for her, I even ended up sharing half of mine, she sure has an appetite. Cute. MiMi seemed to notice that I was amused by her appetite and blushed heavily when she smiled up at me.

"I love to eat." that was her simple explanation and I had no problem with it, cuz who doesn't love to eat. I was super happy that she enjoyed everything I made, she chewed delightfully every piece of the breakfast, she moaned and she squealed. I was more than pleased.

"You made this?" MiMi asked when she settled her fork down next to the empty plate. I nodded when I stood up to grab our empty plates to place them inside the dishwasher.

"Yes, I had to learn it though."

"It was delicious."

"Thanks! Maybe I will fix you some dinner later?"

"Yes please!" she beamed going to the front door to pull on her boots and slid in her coat, ready to sight see some more of the pack.

I hurried my doings and went up to get mt boots and coat on as well.

"Where are we going?"