Arc 3: Phase 2: Close Encounters Part 3

Start from the beginning

For about a good amount of time, the pink haired teen remained at that particular spot, trying to regain the confidence and motivation which were once the driving force that continued her towards her goal of finding Sasuke. Truthfully, she was almost out of resources and even had no means of communication to contact the others, basically, her only guide was her instincts and senses.

Thoughts were also clouding her mind as there was struggle inside of her. All of her life, she doubted her capabilities as a Shinobi and as a member of this team. Even though, she was one of the main leaders of her team and progressively rising through the ranks of the system, there was a doubt if she even contributed all the time.

Her two teammates in Naruto and Sasuke, they were always the ones that were one step ahead of her. She didn't know if she had at least caught up to them. She felt as if she was still a rookie all these years.

And then she remembered a certain raven haired rookie. "Sarada." She whispered to herself.

There was one mysterious thing that she just realized, and that was keeping the drive alive all throughout this mission. It was the determination, humbleness and perseverance of this teen that she had witnessed through the course of the mission and somehow it was telling her that no matter what the setback or hindrance, she needed to keep moving forward.

There was a small tear that came out from her eye as she felt goosebumps all over her body and a small portion of ache on her head. She was about to let the emotions out when suddenly she felt a gushed wind passed through her and a small cherry blossom petal along with it.

The Pink haired teen immediately looked up and saw nothing, but when she turned to her right, she saw a glimpse of a person, an older woman that seemed so familiar to her. She can't figured out if this was some kind of illusion or type of Genjutsu but the mysterious woman had an appearance that somewhat familiar to her. She had the same light pink hair and donned a red cherry coloured dress.

For a few moments, Sakura stared at the pink haired woman, who was facing on a certain direction, before slightly turning her head towards surprised and baffled teen.

As Sakura silently observed the woman, she noticed the other had gave a nod and a small smile before fully turning back towards her direction and had began to walked through a particular pathway.

"Where's she going?" Sakura thought to herself as she slowly got up from the ground and started following the mysterious woman.

Thoughts were also entertaining her mind as she wondered if this mysterious woman was leading her to somewhere, since the nod and the smile that she received from the woman was obviously a signal that she should follow her.

As she began to take the first steps, there was this feeling that she was finally getting close to her goal. A new hope that was building up inside and another opportunity to prove that she was worth of a teammate and that she was not as useless as many viewed her to be.

(MEANWHILE)