16.2

"Nick, calm down. We'll get Aurora soon enough." Bishop said as she looked at Nick who was pacing and frantically trying to have everything move faster so he could get to Aurora safely.

"Don't tell me to calm down." Nick spat, not daring to look over to Bishop. "She's out there, and I  need to get to her before something bad happens to her.

"No need to wait a second longer, I got a bit of evidence." Kasie stated with a smile as she showed the others. "Tire prints, gas and oil leak, not to mention, foot prints belonging to a Kit Rosemary and Aurora Greyson." Kasie said.

"I'll put out BOLO's on tires and Kit and Aurora." Bishop said as she went behind her desk to her computer to put everything out.

"I'll see if there are any recordings that may help us." McGee said as he went to his desk and started to look up anything that could help get them close.

"Come on." Gibbs said to Nick as he started to leave, Nick following close behind.

Wealth to the Princess

--------------------------------

"Do you know what happens to girls like you?" Kit asked Aurora, pacing back and forth in front of the Brunette again.

Aurora, Kit and the third party had soon arrived to their destination and Aurora was once again tied and bounded to a chair in the middle of the room, without a blind but with a gag.

Aurora simply glared at Kit for her question before tensing up when she felt something sharp lightly press against her neck.

"Better speak nicely missus." The gruff voice spoke, slightly hinting at an accent with some of his wording.

When Aurora's gag was taken off, she just silently glared at Kit, not wanting to say something while she was being threatened with a knife to her.

"Why?" She asked suddenly. "What makes me this important that everyone's coming after me?" Aurora questioned.

"You?, You're not important." Kit stated simply. "Just a pawn, just like everything you don't stand for, you just prove that you are." She added.

"And what's that?" Aurora questioned authoritative like, not wanting to show a break from what Kit was saying.

"You.Are.Not.Important." Kit said with a shrug. "Just a side-quest to get to the real deal. We don't need you, we need something more than that." She added.

"Too bad you just made the biggest mistake by saying that." Aurora said before being forcibly pulled back and the knife fully to her neck now.

"I think you made the mistake here Princess." The gruff voice spat angrily.

 Long live the Princess Aurora

-------------------------

Nick and Gibbs' soon arrived to a location that Bishop and McGee told them that Aurora and her captors' could possibly be at.

"Wait." Gibbs said to Nick when he almost bolted out of the car to head inside the place. "If you hurry, they might harm her without meaning too." He added as Nick eased back into his seat and nodded.

"Right." Nick said with a sigh. "Don't want her hurt." He said aloud to himself. 

"We'll get her" Gibbs said with a nod. "Just have to have patience." He added as Nick once again nodded, not wanting to be patient at the moment.

Hail to the King,

-----------------

"Alright Princess. Tell us what we need to know." Kit said, squatting in front of Aurora with a twisted smirk. "You know what we need." She said softly as she took the knife from the guy and pressed the tip to Aurora's heart.

Aurora stayed silent, her breathing hitching when she felt the blade slightly start to pierce her skin. "Wh-What do you want t-to know?" She asked, slightly stuttering.

"Where is Be -" Kit started before the doors and windows were kicked in and NCIS Agents were all over the scene with FBI agents as well.

"NCIS!" Gibbs yelled as he held his gun up and walked around with Nick until they seen Kit, the guy and Aurora and the position she was in.

All eyes were turned to Gibbs, and Nick when they walked in before noticing the other agents surrounding them, whether inside or not.

"Put the weapons down!" Gibbs spat as he aimed his gun right at Kit.

"In that case." Kit said as she started to pull the knife away from Aurora before stabbing her in the shoulder making the Brunette scream and cry out in pain.

As soon as Kit stabbed, Gibbs shot her and Nick shot the guy that was behind Aurora when it looked like he was about to try something.

As soon as both perpetrators were down, Nick ran to Aurora and helped her out of her binds, pulling out the knife before giving her something to put on it so she wouldn't bleed out.

"Ambulances are on their way, come on." Gibbs said with a nod towards the front door.

hail to the Queen