"Alright, Ms.Greyson, when was the last time you seen Nick?" Jack said, sitting across from the brunette.

"Around Ten the night before last" Aurora admitted truthfully. "I had a class to teach early the next day and rarely see him sometimes, but I stayed up a bit since it was Saturday" Aurora said truthfully.

"Do you know who this is?" Jack asked, sliding the photo of the dead body in front of her.

"No ma'am" Aurora said as Jack nodded pulled the picture away.

"Is there anyone to account for your whereabouts?" Jack questioned as Aurora nodded.

"Yes, Bea, my teaching hand, we were on the phone that night talking about activities and things we could do for the class for an hour, I believe, before hanging up" Aurora said. "I waited about fifteen minutes before calling Nick and leaving multiple messages, none of which he answered" she added as Jack nodded.

"Do you believe that Nick would do such a thing like this, intoxicated or not?" Jack asked.

"No, never" Aurora said shaking her head. "The worst he might do is throw a few punches, but never to women only the men who get on his nerves or don't get the hint" she said as Jack nodded.

"Loyal guy?" Jack asked as Aurora nodded.

"The best kind" Aurora said with a small smile.

-------------------------

"Oh, hey, hey, Nick" Jack said trying to jog and catch up to him while in heels.

"No" Nick blatantly said.

"No?" Jack asked

"Don't even try it" Nick said.

"Try what?"

"All those mind games and talkie-talkie stuff. I know what you're gonna say."

"What was I gonna say?"

You're gonna say that it's fine to be a victim, that it's not my fault, that it's okay I got roofied."

"Maybe it is"

"And that an agent as trained as me --, wait, hold on. Did you just say it is my fault?"

"Oh good, so you are listening"

"Whatever happened to not blaming the victim?"

"Is that how you feel?, Like a victim?"

"Oh, God, here comes a lollipop."

"Nick."

"Hey, McGee, Bishop, can you tell Sloan that I'm doing fine?" Nick asked as he walked past the two to his desk, not noticing how worried both agents looked.

"What?"

"What?"

"You said that you don't know Jessica Ho, right?" McGee asked

"Right" Nick said, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world.

"You sure?" Bishop asked, accusingly.

"I already told you, why do you keep asking me?" Nick asked, feeling a bit insulted.

"We just got the surveillance footage back from your gym" McGee said before pulling up the footage.

"Did you see who drugged me?" Nick asked a bit hopeful.

"Unfortunately, no. The interior camera system was down" McGee said.

"Parking garage?" Nick asked.

"One camera, limited view" Bishop said before McGee pulled it up on the monitor, showing the footage of Nick and Jessica smiling with an arm wrapped around each other as they walked into the garage.

"Nick, you were the last person to see her alive" Bishop said, pointing out the obvious.

"No, this can't be right, this has to be edited or fake, I would never do something like this, especially with Aurora" Nick said truthfully.

"Like what, especially with me?" Aurora asked, walking over, looking a bit confused at Nick and the others before noticing the freeze frame of Nick and Jessica together.

"Aurora, I swear it's not -" Nick started, starting to move forward to comfort her.

Aurora took a step back, covering her mouth as tears threatened to fall before shaking her head, not knowing what to say or do at the moment.

"I'll lead her out" Jack said, easing her way over to get Aurora and take her out of the building