When Aurora finished her story, she was leaning against one side of the elevator while looking at Jack who was taking everything in.

"He said he would be right back and never returned" Aurora said.

"Then how did you two get together?" Jack asked curiously, turning to face Aurora again.

"He was right about Kit and I contacted him, well...tried to, and apologized and asked to stay with him for a little while I worked on a school transfer and to find a new place that's more private" Aurora said truthfully. "While staying with him, stuff happened and we got together, but we never used actual terms until I arrived here to find him, figured it would've been best access to him and he agreed without agreeing" she added as Jack nodded.

"Right, well..." Jack said before leaning forward and flipping the switch to start up the elevator, the doors opening up to show they never left the floor. "...Let's go help prove his innocence" she said with a smile before heading out with Aurora. "Let's get you cleaned up first" she added as she walked to the Women's Restroom with Aurora in tow.

--------------

When Aurora was cleaned up, Jack was leading her up to her office right as McGee was going to enter Vance's office where the others were, slightly hearing what was currently going on.

"He's innocent." Aurora said aloud after the doors shut behind McGee.

"How can you be so sure?" Jack asked as her and Aurora arrived at her office. "Please, take a seat, and have a lollipop" she said to Aurora who nodded and went to get a yellow lollipop.

"I just know, it's stupid to believe in or work with, especially since I'm a teacher and most people need facts, like you guys, but I just know" Aurora said truthfully.

Jack nodded. "Right, well you'd be surprised at who needs facts and who needs beliefs in this line of work." She said before Vance peeked his head into her office.

"Hey Jack I need -, oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had company" Vance said, straightening up in the doorway.

"You don't need to be sorry, I was just about to go and check on Nick before I had to leave." Aurora said, standing up and straightening out her dress.

"He should be in Autopsy with Gibbs but you can wait by his desk" Vance said as Aurora nodded and silently exited the office to head down to Nick's desk.

---------

When Aurora got down to Nick's desk, the gang was walking over to the monitor talking, trying to figure out why the victim called Jordan and how it had any relations to her murder, and checking Jordan's ChargeMo account.

"Ari?, I thought you left earlier" Nick said incredulously as Aurora shook her head.

"I believe you didn't do it, and I want to help prove it" Aurora said.

"That might prove to be difficult, a lot of the evidence was pointing to him." Bishop said.

"Doesn't matter, I know that there is a reason, but he is not the cause." Aurora said.

"Smart girl." Gibbs retorted simply before they continued to check the ChargeMo account.

"The account traces back to a business called Brueger Marine Lines" McGee said.

"Breuger" Nick started.

"Yeah, it's an international shipping company based out of Belgium" McGee confirmed. "Zero Internet Presence"

"Why would a shipping company bribe your trainer to be late?" Bishop asked obviously.

"So that girl could drug and kidnap him." Gibbs said blatantly.

"Yeah, she was a real Mona Lisa" Nick said, looking in the distance almost as if he was trying to decipher it himself.

"Mona Lisa, like the painting?" Bishop asked.

"No, not like the painting" Nick said, finally looking over to Bishop, Gibbs, and McGee to explain. "Mona Lisa, like the girl who lures victims into dangerous situations. You don't listen to rap do you?"

"No" Bishop said, looking at him incredulous like.

"There's like, whole songs, dedicated to these girls" Nick explained further. "Except that, in the songs, Mona Lisa don't end up dead."

"So, why did yours?" Bishop asked.

"She did her job. They didn't need her anymore" Gibbs added, as if starting to piece it together with the others.

"Who is 'They'?, And what do they want with me?" Nick asked, looking at the screen once again.

"I don't know, but I think I know what they were smuggling" Kasie said walking over with a smile. "Hey C" she said to Aurora before turning to the others once again. "The blade on the fishing boat is made of phosphorous and bronze, one of the world's strongest alloys. Which is used specifically to cut --"

"Diamonds" Nick said.

"You just stole my thunder, but, yes, Nick, diamonds it is." Kasie admitted.

"I knew Breuger sounded familiar" Nick added before glancing over to Aurora when she grabbed his hand, looking over to the others when they were awaiting an explanation. "Back in my undercover days, I worked on a joint investigation where we seized a shipment of stolen diamonds."

"Joint investigation with who?" Gibbs asked.

"The Coast Guard" Nick said as Gibbs turned to get to his own desk and grab his stuff.

"Gear up and let's go" Gibbs said. "The girl either stays here or goes home" he added referring to Aurora.

"I'll go, just tell me what's going on when you get back please" Aurora said when Nick turned to look at her.

"You have school tomorrow though, don't wait up for me like I know you will, I'll call you" Nick said before holding her face and giving her a small smile while she smiled back.

"No promises, but you should go, the others are waiting." Aurora said, pointing to where the others were currently waiting for the elevator.

"Right, see you in a little" Nick smiled, quickly grabbing his things and hurrying over to the others making her smile.