16.1

Aurora was still at Gibbs' cabin in the woods. His word. She wanted to be with Nick and Bullet at their place and not have this threat to her happening.

Unfortunately, the world doesn't work like that all the time.

"Come on Bullet, want to go outside?" Aurora asked the still growing pup with a smile as she stood up from her spot to walk outside with the dog at her heels, excited to go outside.

"What do you want to do?" Aurora asked the dog as he ran around her feet in circles, barking happily as he hit the dirt outside making her laugh before freezing in her spot as she heard a song coming from inside the cabin itself.

"There's.There's no-no signal out here." Aurora whispered aloud to herself as she dared to look back to see what was happening.

Joyfully now to our princess we come
Bringing gifts and all good wishes too
We pledge our loyalty anew
Hail to the Princess Aurora
All of her subjects adore her

----------------

Back at NCIS headquarters. Nick had alerted Gibbs and the others what was happening, but was unfortunately shot down by Vance when told that they had a case to solve currently.

"Dammit." Nick muttered to himself as he got on his motorcycle and hurried to Gibbs' Cabin, using the location that Gibbs' gave him himself.

"Come on. Hurry." Nick muttered to himself as he drove to the location, having backup go as well for a just in case.

Hail to the King, hail to the Queen
Hail to the Princess Aurora

--------------

"Oh Aurora. Do you really think childish games like hide-n-seek would keep me away from you?" Kit questioned Aurora, who was currently bound and gagged in a chair in the middle of the room.

"You obviously don't remember the fun times we had. I got your little clues and hints to help." Kit smirked as she paced back and forth in front of Aurora slowly, noting the Brunette's terrified look.

"You should speak up more. No one can hear you that quiet." Kit said, making fun of Aurora before turning to pull the gag off of Aurora's face, only to get spit on.

"Go to hell!" Aurora spat, after physically spitting in Kit's face.

"BITCH!" Kit snapped before backhanding Aurora across the face and pulling away. "I think I may have something better. for you specifically." She added as she disappeared into another room.

Aurora took the time to try and get out of her binds quickly before Kit came back. When she noticed the blonde walk back into the room, she quickly stopped and looked at Kit cautiously.

"What do you have behind your back?" Aurora asked hesitantly.

"Why do you want to know?" Kit questioned. "Maybe it's for later, or when we leave." She said before headlights flashed through the front door. "Getaway's here." Kit smirked as she hoisted Aurora up and headed out the front door.

Health to the Princess
Wealth to the Princess
Long live the Princess Aurora

----------

Nick and the backup soon arrived to Gibbs' cabin and got in position and ready to shoot or handcuff the perpetrator.

Nick had ran in first, frantically looking around before he heard barks coming in from the coat closet. "Bullet?" He asked as he opened the door, only for his and Aurora's dog to tumble out and continue barking, running around his feet like he did with Aurora earlier. "Where'd she go bud?"  He asked the dog as the other agents who went in and searched went back to him and shook their heads.

"She isn't here." One of the agents spoke solemnly.

Hail Aurora, hail Aurora

--------------------------

"Where are we going?" Aurora asked from the backseat of the vehicle. Right before Kit walked her outside to the car earlier, she was blindfolded and shoved in the backseat within a blink of an eye.

"Somewhere that will serve memories correctly." Kit smirked as the car accelerated making Aurora's stomach twist into knots.

"Why are you wanting me?" Aurora asked innocently before the bag was slightly lifted off her face, only for a gag to be tied tightly around her mouth before the bag was shoved back on her head.

"You talk too much, don't want any suspicions to ensue." Another voice, much more gruff, spoke up after she was gagged.

"And if you're wondering...We'll be were we need to be in a few minutes." Kit smirked

Health to the Princess.