"Armin? What's wrong-" he cut me off as he bolted inside my room and grabbed my arm, shutting the door behind us."Armin, what happened?" I asked as he shut the curtains and motioned for me to be quiet. I did as he requested, but with wary movements.

He shut off every outside source and grabbed my hand before leading me to the bed, and we both sat down across from each other."Armin?" I asked, and he looked up at me, worry and fear obvious in his eyes.

"What did you do to me?" He asked, seemingly afraid of the answer I didn't even have."What?" I asked, and he swung his legs off the side of the bed and turned the dial of my lamp. Then he pulled up his sleeve to where the scar was.

Was.

His skin was just as smooth as before he left for his trip, and I traced my fingers on it in bewilderment, hurt when he pulled away."What did you do?" He asked. "You were the only one that touched my scar, so what did you do to it?!" He asked, growing increasingly more frightened of me.

Then I remembered touching him injury with my palm the day he returned, and I crossed my legs before setting my elbows on my knees and holding my face in my hands.

There's no way I could have done that. Is there?

"No amount of known magic can heal scars, so what did you do?!" He asked, and I sighed. "Armin, please I don't-" he cut me off. "Cut it out! I may be shy and timid sometimes, but that doesn't make me stupid! I won't judge you, I'm just scared! So please, tell me what you did." He said, his voice gradually getting calmer as he spoke.

That's when it hit me.

~younger Eren~

It was another ordinary day. Mum was inside making tea, whilst I sat outside enjoying the fresh summer breeze.

As I was sitting in the bench outside my house I was a little birds nest sitting on a nearby maple tree. Inside I could make out the figures of an adult bird and three baby birds.

One of the babies started climbing around the edge of the nest. Until suddenly it slipped and fell. Luckily the break they had been on wasn't too far from the floor.

Quickly I ran over to the bird and carefully scooped it up in both my tiny hands. I inspected the bird in my hands to find one of its wings was bent out of shape. Before I could run inside to tell my mother, there was a bright flash of light and the birds once broken wing was as good as new.

"Eren, dear what did you do?" I heard my mothers voice call from behind me. "Ma, look this baby bird fell and hurt itself" I exclaimed. "Huh? Are you sure he looks ok to me?" She replied in her gentle motherly tone.

"It did but when I went to bring it to you, there was a bright flash and the bird was better again!" I yelled happily. "Healing magic?" My mother whispered to her self.

After that day my mother explained to me everything about different magic and how some were born with it.

~present day~

I sighed and patted the spot next to me, motioning for him to sit down. He did but seemed a little hesitant to do so.

I started speaking. "Ever since I can remember, I've been able to heal plants, animals, and people," I said, and he nodded. "Doesn't that make you a magic-user?" He asked, and I sighed. "Magic users can wield more than one type of magic, while I can only heal. No matter how hard I tried, that's all I've ever been able to do." I replied, and he nodded.

"Anyways, sometimes without even meaning to, I heal people on accident. I'm really sorry if you were proud of that scar." I said, and he shook his head making his blond main sway, with a faint smile. "It's fine, it didn't look very flattering in the first place." He said, making me chuckle.

Servantजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें