23

The next day I get everything from Nadine so I can add them to the videos and albums. It's a lot of work but I love doing it. I work the whole day on it at Nadine's place. She helps me with a few things. I even stay for dinner at her place. Around the evening I'm done with everything and she is the first one who can see the result. She stays quiet the whole time so I don't really know what she thinks. She finished watching and I ask her "So what do you think? Do I need to change anything?". "Are you kidding me Stella? This is so beautiful, I know I helped with some little parts but I mean you did most of the work and it's a true masterpiece. I loved every second and I know the others are gonna love it too" - she replies. This makes me so happy because I really have put so much work into it and Nadine helped me so good. These are such important things to me. I need everyone to love it so I know I succeeded. I know I can be a perfectionist at times but I mean this is something the whole world can see so it needs to be perfect. And it's also for the memories which need to be put together perfectly. But if Nadine likes it already it is a start. I'm also going to show Cody before I show the others. So I let Cody watch it because ofcourse he comes by to see his girlfriend. He loves it too. This makes me so happy and shows that hard work pays off. Now both of them love it I'm ready to show it the others. So I decide to facetime Tayler and ask him for everyone to come and look at the result. It's never been this silent. The video ended and now I'm waiting for someone to say something but literally everyone stay silent. So I decide to ask them what they think to break this awkward silence. "Can someone please tell me what they think" - I say. Tayler breaks the silence and says "Stella you leave us speechless. We don't know what to say. This is perfect. I mean I know you are really good at this but this right there that's pure talent, a masterpiece. You were born for this. And I'm telling you this in name of everyone here with me, you killed it." This makes me so happy, my heart is even jumping. We keep talking for a bit and then end the call. I stay at Nadine's for dinner and I suddenly get an idea. In 2 weeks we're going to LA to pick up Tayler and fly to Australia. But I was thinking of going a few days earlier to surprise him and we can spend some time in LA with the 4 of us. I mean we haven't done that yet. Nadine and Cody immediately agrees and thinks it's a great idea. The only thing I need to do is make this happen and I already have an idea how to.

I'm back home and decided to call Allie. I'm gonna try to arrange everything with her to surprise Tayler because I know she definitely can help me and don't tell anyone about it. She immediately picks up the phone. I ask her if she is alone or at least if Tayler isn't near so he can't hear a thing. He isn't so that's good. I explain her everything and she immediately loves the idea. She is so happy she can let Nadine and Cody see LA too but also that she can spend time with us 3 all again so soon. It's basically my and Nadine's last free time before school will start again. It's gonna be our last year together because when I'm graduated I will move to LA too so I can live with Tayler like we always wanted. This will also mean I don't have to miss the boy every day anymore but I will have to miss Nadine and Cody every day. It's still gonna be so hard but it's been our dream for so long to move to LA. Nadine and Cody will have to visit loads and we will come a lot to Texas too. And if you know me well enough we will call everyday for hours to discuss our days. But back to the call, everything is arranged. Allie will come pick us up and will make sure the surprise will go perfectly. After my call with Allie, I immediately call Nadine. She doesn't pick up so I decide to call Cody instead because I know he is still with her. I mean they are basically living together this summer and I can't blame them. He picks up and I tell them the good news. Everything is arranged and I can't wait for the day to come so we can go, also because that means our Australia trip is coming so close and I'm so excited to go there and explore with my 3 bestest friends. I have always wanted to go see Australia because it seems so beautiful, so magical. I hope time will fly but it's only 1,5 week before we leave to LA and a few days later we will be on the plane to Australia. I can't be more excited.
——-
AN: I know it's been ages but here is finally the new chapter. Thank you for being so patient with me. Life is being so busy but gonna try to update soon again. Hope you like it. Let me know what you think. Love you 💕