9

- Stella's POV -

It's sunday 12 pm when I wake up. I really need to work on my sleep schedule. I get myself ready for a run. I feel like keeping in shape cause it's summer. I take a run for like 1 hour or something. When I'm back I immediately take a shower. It's really nice outside and I decide to tan a bit in my backyard. It's my last day home alone so I need to enjoy it to the fullest.

- Tayler's POV -

It's so much fun here in LA with all my friends. I'm so happy my dream came true. We always got so much to do but everyday I think of Stella and how she is doing in back in Texas. Facetiming her daily makes me really happy cause I still can see her daily. My feeling for her are still there and I don't think they will go away like that. I told Garret ofcourse cause he is my cousin and best friend. He knows Stella too. I also told Kelianne cause like she is a girl and I needed girl advice about it which helps me. I really miss Stella and wish she lived here too but she will move next year. I'm gonna facetime her so we can talk for a long time. She immediately picks up the phone and she is sunbathing ofcourse. We talk like for 2-3 hours or something non-stop about everything. It feels like we're still hanging out together and tell about out days. We still know everything about each other. It's unbelievable. I hope we see each other soon again. After our facetime I hang out with my friends. We go shopping and walking. Then I remind I need still some stuff from Texas. So I text my mom to ask her if she can bring all the stuff and my car. She is going to do it even tho I know she doesn't like to ride my car. What an amazing mom I have. She will be bring it Wednesday next week. That's okay. And she even stays here for a while. She can see I'm having an amazing time here.

- Stella's POV -

This facetime with Tayler was nice. We never have facetimed for such a long time. I don't know why but it always makes me really happy. Cody and Nadine are coming over later this night and they stay at my place. I haven't seen or spoken them today yet. I see Tayler's mom is outside and I say hi to her. She tells me she is going to LA next week on Wednesday to bring some stuff and his car. "Do you like to join me?" - she asks. "Ohhh euhm ofcourse I would love to join you" - I say happy. This is amazing. "But don't tell Tayler I wanna surprise him" - I add. "Okay and that's a great idea" - she says. This made me so happy. I can't wait to tell this to Cody and Nadi. His mom even invites me to come and have dinner with her tonight. The 2 others can join ofcourse. I love it. She makes really good food.

Nadi and Cody are there and I immediately tell them everything. That we have dinner at Tayler's house with his mom and that I'm going to surprise him in LA next week. They are so happy for me and they think it's an amazing idea. Ofcourse I will be there for a few days so I can get to know his friends and I can hang out with him and Garret. It's gonna be so amazing. Like we are still sitting outside and enjoying the good weather. Like around 6 pm we're making ourselves ready to go nextdoors. Well there's not much we need to do cause it's just Tayler's mom. Around 6.30 pm we go to her. And just by that time the dinner is ready. Couldn't have a better timing than this. It's so much fun here. Like we talk about a lot and it's so amazing. Like this reminds me again of when I was younger and I sometimes used to come and have dinner here. I love those memories. I'm really happy at this moment. These are the moments I never want to end and I never want to forget. We need to do this more. It's also nice for Wendy, Tayler's mom cause I can see she enjoys it too. I know she misses her son a lot and we remind her of him so it's like a part of him is still here in Texas, home with us. It was so delicious and afterwards we help with the dishes even tho she says we don't have to. But we can not let her do it alone after this delicious meal she made for us. When we're done with the dishes we even stay for a while with her. She takes care of us like we are her own children. That's so sweet of her.

We thank her for the meal again and then leave back to my house. We put some music on and have a little party with just the three of us. It not only sounds but also looks ridiculous. But we have an amazing time and that's all that counts. After I took a shower I make sure their beds are ready. After they both took a shower we decide to watch some tv. We're watching this serie called younger. It's amazing. We only watch it together. Like really we always wait for each other before we watch the next episode. Like okay mostly we watch a whole season. For now there are only 4 seasons and we're on season 3. I make it darker so it's cosier to watch. Well I love it more when it's dark to watch some tv. It's really fun. Hours go by and we only have to watch the last episode before we have seen the whole season. Time flies when you're having fun. After this last episode we turn of the tv and go to sleep. Well Nadi and Cody go cause I will be a bit on my phone. I go to my snapchat, take a picture of us three being here and add "my fave moments but there's only one thing missing 😔". I post it on my story and put me phone away. Goodnight.
-----
AN: Hope you guys like this part. This serie I named (Younger) is really a good serie and you should check it out. Please vote and remember I love you 💕