7

- Tayler's POV -

I kissed Stella. She said she was tired and walked away. I know she's shocked I did this but I let her go. Maybe I shouldn't have done it. Well I go to bed too.

When I wake up I see Stella is already up and sitting outside. I go to her. "Goodmorning cowgirl" - I say. "Oh goodmorning Tay" - she says. "You wanna go for a walk?" - she asks me. "Sure" - I answer her. We're walking to the lake and we barebly say a word to each other until we are at the lake. "So Tayler. Euhm sorry for last night I didn't mean to be rude by walking away" - Stella says. "It's okay. I understand it must be a shock" - I say. "Yeah it was a bit. But where did that come from?" - she asks. "Well I really like you for a few years now. I never had the courage to tell you until yesterday night when we were alone" - I answer her. "Why now?? You're leaving today" - she says. "I know I should have done it earlier but I couldn't. I just love you so much Stella" - I say. "What do you expect from me Tayler? To just love you back? I don't know if I have feelings for you - she says. "I don't know. I just wanted to let you know. Please don't let this ruin our frienship Stella" - I say. "Nothing will come between us. You're my best friend and nothing will change that. Not even this. I love you too but as my friend so we stay friends okay?" - she says. "Friends. Okay" - I say. I give her a big hug and we walk back home to get Garret and say goodbye to the rest.

- Stella's POV -

We got back home and the rest are awake. They asks where we were. We tell them we went to the lake. Tayler and Garret say goodbye to Cody and Nadine. Then we go to Tayler's house to get their stuff. They also say goodbye to Wendy, Tayler's mom. First she would have gone with me to the airport but she decided to let me go alone. We put their stuff into the car and drive to the airport. We go into the airport and now I have to say goodbye to them. This is so hard. I don't want to say goodbye 😔. I first hug Garret and wish him a safe flight. Then I go to Tayler and give him a hug too. I hug him so tight, I really don't wanna let him go. "Be careful" - I tell him. "I will" - he says. The tears start rolling. I can't hold them anymore. "Call me when you get there okay" - I tell them. They nodd yes. Now I really have to let them go but I really don't want to. "Please take good care of each other" - I say. I give them both a big last hug and let them go. I get back to my car and on my way home I start crying so hard. I can't hold them anymore.

I get back home and Nadi and Cody are still there. Nadi knows something happened at the lake so she asks me if I can talk with her. I do and tell her everything that happened at the lake while I start crying again. I don't know what to do anymore. She hugs me tight and tells me everything is gonna be alright. I just have to figure out if there are feelings for him too. To get my mind of, we go with the three of us into town and get some Starbucks. Ofcourse I get my usual. Hanging out with him really gets my mind of everything for a while.

We go back home. I'm happy I'm home alone cause I think I need to be alone for a bit. Nadi wants to stay with me but I say it's okay. She stays at Cody's place and I'm not gonna change that. I just lay on my bed when I get fted by Tayler.

I take up the phone and I'm happy to see Tayler's face

I take up the phone and I'm happy to see Tayler's face. "Hi Tayler" - I say. "Hi cowgirl. I landed safe and am at the house now. I immediately decided to call you first before I get everything on place and put my stuff away" - he says. Seeing him happy makes me really happy. "Let me see the house" - I ask him. He does let me see the house and I say hi to everyone when he goes around the house. The house is amazing. I'm sure he will feel at home there. And all his friends are so nice. He's gonna have the best time ever. After he let me see the house we talk for a bit. We promise each other to facetime everyday so it would be like we're still hanging out together. "Btw Stella thank you for the present. It was beautiful watching it. I never forget those memories we share" - he says. "I'm happy you love it" - I answer. We say goodbye and I put the phone down. It's weird to know he's in love with me when I see him as my best friend. I don't know if there are the same feelings. I hope I figure that out soon. I watch some videos and pictures of us which is actually a bad idea cause it only makes me sad and makes me want to cry. Well that even happens. I miss him already so much and he's only gone for a few hours. Yess I love him as my best friend but are these just friendly feelings or is there more. I keep thinking of it. I feel like I can't get it out of my head. But even if there are real feelings, we can't be together cause he lives in LA now and I'm still in Texas. It drives me a bit insane the more I think of it. I think I just have to ask Nadi and Cody if they ever noticed it and if they think I have feelings for him too and what they just think of the whole situation. I don't wanna keep thinking about it. I'm just going to sleep I guess and worry about it tomorrow.
-----
AN: Hope you liked this part. Tell me what you think of my story so far and which part you like the most. Please vote. Love you guys 💕