10

- Stella's POV -

It's a really beautiful day today. So we decide to go to the lake today. I'm excited. Another try to get a good tan. We make ourselves ready, take our stuff and drive to the lake. The lake is like literally one of my favourite places in Texas. We also always have so much fun there. It only takes like 15 minutes before we're there. There is not much people at the lake so we're lucky. Ofcourse I immediately take a float and lay myself on it in the water so I can tan again. I leave Cody and Nadine a bit alone cause they deserve some time alone too. I don't wanna thirdwheel all the time with them. While I'm enjoying the sun I decide to facetime Tayler so he can talk with us three. I know he still has contact with Cody and Nadine too but like they don't facetime everyday like me. I go to the others and they are so happy to see him even tho it's only on a screen. Tayler is also really happy to see them again.

Eventually it's getting late and we stay a bit longer to watch the sunset. Especially Nadine wanted to see it cause it's really cute and romantic to see it with Cody. It reminds me that I could have been like them with Tayler but no that's not possible. I don't have feelings for him. What am I even thinking. But we probably still would do things like that if he still was here in Texas. Like we always did things like that but we just are best friends. After the sunset we drive back home. I drop them off at Nadine's house and go home. My parents are back home and I go to them and say hi. I ask them how their weekend was. They tell me everything they did and I'm so happy they had so much fun. But I'm also happy they are back home. Ofcourse they also ask about my weekend. It was really fun but they see already how much I miss Tayler and that I still have it really hard with the fact that he left already. But I just will think positively and think about our beautiful memories. And I still will see him daily on facetime ofcourse. Like that's our thing now. I give them both a hug and get a kiss on my forehead from my mom. I leave to my room and this time go early to bed. I'm really tired.

The next day it's like 9 am when I wake up. Since I decided to go for a run every morning, I make myself ready for it. When I'm back i immediately take a shower afterwards. While I'm in the shower I start thinking about what more I can do to keep in shape. I used to do ballet and gymnastics so maybe I should do one of them again for a bit. But what am I gonna choose. I loved to do both. Maybe I just have to do them both again and try to combine them like I used to.

The week flies by and I haven't hanged out much with Nadine and Cody which is okay so they had more time together without me being the whole time with them. Like I used to have Tayler to spend time with so they had time alone for each other but now I'm alone. But since I started doing a bit ballet and gymnastics again, I put a lot of time in it again. And ofcourse I keep my daily facetime with Tayler, I can't forget about that ofcourse. I always have like put so much effort and time into my sports and I really wanna do it again cause I really love it so much. So I hope I still can combine it with school when it starts again. I still have 2 more days before I leave with Tayler's mom to LA to surprise him. So 2 more days I will spend with my friends here cause I'm not leaving without saying goodbye ofcourse. So on Monday and Tuesday I hang with Nadine and Cody a lot and I also have to say goodbye for just a few days before I see them again. But we definitely keep in touch cause Nadi is like the sister I never had and we talk daily so that won't change. It's also still just for a few days so it's really no big deal but still I wanna say like a goodbye to them. I go to sleep early cause tomorrow I have to wake up at 6 am or something to drive all the way to LA. But first I check I have packed everything I need.

So it's Wednesday morning and I take my stuff to Mrs Holder. She is ready and was waiting for me. We put everything in the car and as I want to go to the drivers seat, cause I know how much she actually hates to drive with his car but I don't mind to drive it, she tells me she will drive. I'm not allowed of her to drive, not cause she doesn't trust me cause she does, but just because she doesn't want me to. She thinks it's her job to do, to drive her sons car to her son. This gonna be a long ride but we will survive it.

After all these hours we're almost at Tayler's house in LA and I text him with his moms phone to tell we're almost there cause he doesn't know I will be there too ofcourse. He let her know he isn't home right now but Allie and Kelianne are so they will open the door. This is perfect actually cause I can surprise him perfectly like this. We arrive and I already go to the frontdoor and ring the bell. A short girl with black long hair opens the door....
-----
AN: Hope you liked it. Please vote and comment. Love you guys 💕