1

Before I tell you my story, I will first introduce myself. My name is Stella and I'm a 19 year old girl from Texas. I study photography and am best friends with Nadine, Tayler and Cody.

It's Friday 3:45 pm and still 15 minutes before the weekend will start. Me and my best friend Nadine are counting down these minutes. We have planned so much to do this weekend with Tayler and Cody. Our weekends are always fully planned. Tonight I already have a sleep over with Nadi, the second one already this week. Like we have weekly sleep overs. We're gonna go to the beach and to the movies on Saturday and on Sunday there is a concert in the parc and afterwards we have a party at Tayler's. I'm so excited. Still 3 minutes to go and I get a text from Tayler.

Tay💕🌹: I gotta tell you something important. Can you come over right after school?
Me: Sure. I will first drop my stuff home. Nadi will be there too if that's okay
Tay💕🌹: No problem, she can be there.
Me: Okay we'll be there in like 15 minutes

School's out and we run outside to my car. I plug my phone in and let Nadi choose some good music while we're driving home. She puts our jam on and we start singing along. When we get home, we drop our stuff at my place and get right to Tayler's. "Hi Tayler" - we say. "Hi girls, you know where to go" - he say. While Nadine goes already upstairs, Tayler says "you look cute Stella". "I always do 😋" - I say with a cheecky smile on my face. We follow Nadine upstairs to his room. Cody's already over there and Nadi runs immediately to him and gives him a kiss (yeah they are dating). "So what did you need to tell me?" - I immediately ask. "Well....please don't be mad but I'm moving to LA by the end of this month. I know we talked about moving together but you know this is my dream" - he says. I didn't know what to say.... I was a bit shocked tbh. Didn't see this one coming. "I'm so happy your dream comes true. I can't believe it, you're going to LA" - I try to say as happy as I can. Nadine looks at me and know exactly how I feel. She takes Cody with her out of the room so I'm alone with Tayler. "I know this is a shock and we talked about doing this together but this is my chance. I hope you understand" - Tayler says. "I know and I'm really happy for you" - I say trying to convince him. I know he sees I'm sad he's moving in like 2 weeks. God, I hate it how well he knows me. I don't want him to feel guilty. "Please stop lying, Stella. I know you good enough to see it makes you sad. And I don't want you to be sad" - he says. "Tayler, I really am happy your dream is coming true and you will be in LA in like 2 weeks. And yeah it makes me a bit sad you're already moving cause I really thought we would move together next year like we planned. But I'm not gonna stop you from going. You just have to go." - I say. We just have to make the best 2 weeks, I think by myself. "I'm not gonna let you fall, you will always stay my best friend." - he says. "You better not" - I say while I start laughing. "You have to promise me we will celebrate our birthdays together." - I say. "I promise. Like how can I not celebrate all our birthdays with my fave person 😝" - he says. We keep talking a bit and then go downstairs to Nadine and Cody. We say goodbye to the boys and go back to my house.

My mom is making dinner for us so we first take a shower. I'm happy she is here tonight. Normally she stays at Cody's house on Friday but this time she didn't because we go to the beach tomorrow. We go to my room and watch tv. After a while we see it's already 11:30 pm and we decide to go sleeping since we have to wake up early for going to the beach. I hope tomorrow is gonna be great.
----
AN: This is my first ever story. Hope you guys like my first chapter. Ik it's not that good yet. Feel free to comment to help me to get it better.
Might change it later again.