4

- Stella's POV -

So this weekend I'm alone with Tayler cause Cody surprised Nadine with a romantic weekend for them. It's so cute. I'm really happy summer holidays started.
It's like 12 pm when I wake up on saturday. This will probably be my wake up hour whole summer, maybe a bit earlier. I'm making myself ready when I hear someone ringing the door. Obviously mom will open the door cause she knows I'm making myself ready. "It's Tayler" - she screams. "Okay. He can come to my room. I'm almost ready" - I answer her. I dress myself really quick and do my hair in a messy bun. Then I go to my room to Tayler. "Hi Tay. What's up?" - I say. "Hi Stella. You're just up I guess? And I was wondering if you wanna go with me to the skatepark" - he says. "Yeah I am haha. And yeah sure. You still have to learn me how to skate tho" - I answer him. "Oh yeah well I will do that" - Tayler says. "Okay thats a deal" - I say. I take my stuff while Tayler gets his skateboard and meet me outside.

We walk to the skatepark. Tayler knows most of the people who are there cause he almost is there everyday. Everyone is so good at skating and can do tricks and stuff. Like I can skate a bit but I can't do tricks. So in the beginning I just sit there and look at them. They are all so good. What am I even trying to do here?? I take a few pics and videos and post them on my snapchat. I'm also wondering what Cody and Nadi are doing. They probably will have so much fun. After a while Tayler calls me to join them so he can teach me some tricks if I want to and to get better at skating. The tricks are really hard but the skating gets better and better. I start to like it more and more because I get better. All the people are so nice and help me to succeed the tricks. I even succeed one time to do the easiest trick. But most of the time I just fall and laugh with me.

- Tayler's POV -

Stella will never admit it but she is pretty good at skating. Everyone at the skatepark is helping her. We are here for a few hours so we decide to go home. On the way home I ask her if she wanna go out with me tonight. "That's a great idea Tay" - she answers. "But I'm gonna change myself first when I get home. Like what about I'll come to you around 8pm and then we can leave a bit later?" - she adds. "That's perfect" - I answer.

Around 8 pm Stella is at my house and she looks gorgeous as hell. She's wearing a black dress and her fav black high converse. And then her beautiful straight long brown hair. I'm looking at her while she asks me - "What do you think cause you're staring at me like a creep". "You look really cute and gorgeous" - I answer her. "Thank you. Well now stop looking like a creep to me and are we already leaving?" - she asks. "I'm sorry and yeah we can leave if you want" - I answer. We both start laughing. We get to my car and leave. First we're going to a pub and maybe later we go to a party. There are a few friends of Stella in the pub and she says hi to them and than we go to a table and order some drinks. We decide to cheer on a beautiful unforgetable last week together which also makes us a bit sad. After a few drinks we decide to go to a party. I immediately get us drinks when we arrive. The music is really good.

- Stella's POV -

This night is amazing with Tayler. We're dancing, drinking and having the time of our lives. I'm trying my best dance moves. I see this cute boy in the corner of my eye. At the moment I turn my head to watch him, he looks back at me. I immediately look away. When I try to look back at him, I see he's coming this way. Oh no what am I gonna do?? "Hi there, can I buy you something to drink" - the boy says. "Euhm yeah sure, the same I'm having please" - I answer. Tayler looks at me like who is he. And I'm looking at him like I don't know but he's buying me a drink so. Eventually Tayler leaves me alone with the boy. We're dancing and having fun. I'm really lucky with such a best friend as Tayler

- Tayler's POV -

She is having so much fun with this guy. I love the way she dances and just having the time of her life. But I see she is getting too much drinks. So I think I should bring her home before she can't even stand on her feet anymore. I go to her to tell it's time to leave. First she didn't want to but I keep saying it to her and eventually she comes with me. She says goodbye to that guy and we leave. I help her in my car and drive her home. When we get at her place, I get her to her room and lay her in bed. She immediately falls asleep. I stay a bit while watching her sleeping. She probably gonna regret this evening but we had so much fun and that's what counts. I leave and get some sleep myself. I will see her tomorrow ofcourse.
-----
AN: I hope you like this part. Please vote and comment.
I know my story is a bit behind with the real time but I try to get it back on the real time as soon as possible.
Love you my lovely readers 💕