8

- Stella's POV -

Well I try to sleep but I can't. I keep rolling around in my bed. Normally I still would be awake and hang with Tayler or something but this time I went early to bed cause I didn't wanted to think about everything. It didn't worked cause I'm overthinking. So I decide to watch some videos which will make me fall asleep. I first check my phone quickly. When I do I just get a text. It's from Tayler.

Tay💕🌹: Normally we would still be hanging out at this time over there and I really miss it. Wish I were there
Me: Ohh you haven't forget me yet haha. Ik we would and I really wished you were here too. Miss you so much already 😔
Tay💕🌹: I would never forget you and aww Stella I miss you too but we will see each other soon again I promise
Me: I really hope so..
Tay💕🌹: I promise you soon. I love you‪ 💕
Me: Love ya too LA boy ‪❤️ Enjoy your night without me :p and say hi to everyone from me
Tay💕🌹: I will. Enjoy your night too

I put down my phone and take my computer. This message felt really good. He made me feel happier and I don't even know how he does it. I decide to watch some videos of us. Like for real what have we all done for crazy shit all those years. It makes me smile. After a while I put my computer away and try to sleep again. This time I succeed.

The next day I wake up around 12pm. I make myself ready and go to Starbucks for my usual. I text Nadi to hang out. She tells me she and Cody would go to the skate park so I say I will join and meet them there. I ask if I need to bring them anything. So after I get everything at Starbucks I go to the skate park. I give Nadi what she asked me to and wave to Cody who's skating to say his drink is here too. Cody comes to us, says hi to me and thanks me for bringing the drink. He goes back skating with the guys and I start talking with Nadine about Tayler. Did she ever noticed it? Does she think I love him the same way he does? He really messed my mind up. Like now I know he's in love with me I see some of the things he did and said where because he is in love with me. Nadi noticed he acted a bit different the last years but not in a bad way. She never expected he would be in love with me. She just thought he did and said those things because we're best friends. But she thinks that I have feelings for him too deep down. Especially lately, since he told me he was going to leave. I basically talk about him all the time. Is it just because I miss him or are there really feelings deep down?? "Stella, I will tell you one thing, you and Tayler would be really cute. You guys are soulmates, you're made for each other either in a friendly way or in more than friends" - Nadine says. "You're serious Nadi??" - I ask her. "Yeah no one would be better for you two than you are for each other. You and Tayler have always complete each other. That's something hard to find" - she says. "Aww haha you may have a point there. But hey you and Cody complete each other. You're literally goals. You found your soulmate and you're the cutest couple I have ever seen" - I say. "Thanks Stella, I know you think like that. Like literally I have never seen someone support a couple as much as you support me and Cody" - she says. "Duhhh we're best friends. Ofcourse I support you no matter what" - I say with a smile on my face. It's amazing to have a best friend like Nadi. I can talk with her about anything and it can start serious and ends joking or the other way around. Like we became best friends since birth basically cause our moms are really close but still then we had to like each other and we did. This girl is my ride or die.

We go back to Cody's place on our way home from the skate park. We hang a bit at his place. I also ask Cody about Tayler. If he knew it? What does he think of the situation just like I asked Nadi. He never knew it which is new cause normally he and Tayler know everything about each other. He just thinks I need to see if there are feelings like he can't say if there are. But he also adds he would be really happy for us and support us. We would be cute. After a while I say goodbye and leave home. Nadi first wanted to come with me but I said no stay with Cody and enjoy your time together. When I'm home I make myself some dinner cause I'm still home alone. I put some music on so it isn't that quite in the house. It's nice to be home alone for once but it also feels a bit lonely sometimes. I finish my diner and go to my room.

I get for a minute on my balcony and just stare in front of me. Then I take a long shower. This shower feels good. Put my pyjama's on and put some music in my ears while I go back to my balcony. I sit on my balcony, listen to my music and silently sing along. Like I always loved singing but my voice is so awful. If only I could sing.. After like half an hour I decide to go lay on my roof and watch the stars. It's getting 2 am and decide to almost go to bed. I know my sleep schedule is bad but I can't get it fixed. Just when I get up I get facetimed by Tayler ofcourse. I thought he was busy so he would have forget facetiming me but apparently he didn't cause now here he is. I pick up and say "Hi LA boy, I almost thought you already have forgotten me". "Like how can I forget my cowgirl? And btw it's 2 am at your place normally we still would hang out now remember" - he immediately reacts. "Well that's true and look where I am, our favourite place" - I say with a smile on my face. "Omg you're at the roof. How dare you?" - he says starting to laugh. I start laughing too. We keep talking about our day. After a few minutes I get inside cause I start getting cold. Like after an hour I tell him goodbye cause I'm trying to get my sleep schedule fixed and I'm tired but we talk tomorrow further. He looks at me with puppy eyes like please don't go and I start laughing. I lay myself on bed and keep talking for a bit longer but he sees I get it hard with keeping awake so he let me go asleep. "Sweet dreams cowgirl. See ya tomorrow" - he says. "Sweet dreams Tay and ofcourse I see ya tomorrow" - I answer. I put my phone away and not 5 minutes later I fall asleep.
-----
AN: Hope you liked this guys. Please comment and vote. Love you 💕

Boy best friend // Tayler Holderजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें