"She got the talent to back it up?" Luke asked my brothers.

"Play us and find out." I said, skating backwards away from them.

"It's on." Jack said, pulling out his skates.

Once the Hughes boys were ready they came out and started taking practice shots as Jack skated over to me.

"So where do you go to school? Michigan?" Jack asked.

"Oh, I'm not in college." I laughed. "I go to Plymouth-Canton."

"Really? What grade?" He asked.

"I'll be a senior tomorrow."

"Me too," Jack said.

"Really? Do you play for the high school?" I asked.

"No, I can't. I play with the U.S. National Training Development team and that takes up all of my time." He explained.

"That's right, you do." I remembered, "Yeah, didn't you play up with Quinn on 18s last year?"

"Somebody does her homework." Jack laughed.

"Hockey family. My dad's always scouting." I winked at him.

"We gossiping or playing puck?" Brady asked.

"Down boy," I said, tapping the ice with my stick so he'd pass to me. "3-on-3, all rules still apply, first to six wins."

"Sounds good." Quinn said as Brady and Liam skated to our side if the rink and Jack and I faced off you.

"Let's see what you got Cane." Jack smiled at me as we tapped sticks and I passed back through my legs to Brady.

"Wake up Hughesy," I smiled in his face before skating around him to help my brothers, putting our first shot in with no problems and an assist from Liam.

"Look alive boys." Quinn laughed, impressed with my skill.

~

"Good game, that was a lot of fun." Quinn, Jack, and I all walked out of the rink together as the boys ran off ahead of us.

"Yeah it was," I smiled as we reached my car. "Well this is us, good luck at Michigan this season Quinn, I'm sure I'll see you guys at the games." I said, tossing my bag in the trunk as Liam and Brady went to do the same thing.

"Oh yeah, I'll be back to watch Dukes play all the time. Especially now since he's joining the NTDP. " Quinn said.

"That's awesome. Good for him." I smiled.

"I'll possibly see you at school tomorrow?" Jack laughed.

"6,000 kids and I've never seen you before, wouldn't hold your breath Hughes." I smiled.

The boys and I all jumped in the jeep and started driving home. Once we did I jumped in the shower and got ready for bed, I had barely set my alarm when my eyes had closed completely and I was out.

~

I woke up the next morning to the unpleasant sound of my alarm and unlike my lazy attempt at getting out of bed yesterday, I raced for the bathroom. Beating Liam by a split second.

"Shit." He punched the door.

"Language, bubby." I said sarcastically, knowing he hated his childhood nickname.

"Don't take three years." He said, crossing his arms over his chest as I shut the door in his face.

I did my usual morning routine and pulled the flat iron from the drawer before opening to door to see Liam in the same position as when I closed it, making me chuckle. I went to my room and did my usual makeup as my flat iron heated up and I turned on my vlog camera.