F. Atsushi Nakajima

I will always care for you,
Even if my love for you
Is hidden.

"[L-L-N]-san?" Atsushi squirmed under your weight as you fell on top of him, "yes Nakajima-kuun?" You groaned, "you're kind of.." Atsushi's voice was as quiet as a water droplet, "eh??" You got off of Atsushi and sat your bottom on top of Dazai's desk swinging your leg back and forth grazing the wooden table.

"Am I really that heavy?" You slightly poured and crossed your arms, "n-no! Not at a-all! It's just that e-er i'm really uh...weak!" Atsushi nervously laughed rubbing the back of his neck.

"Heheh, no you're not Atsushi-kun." You smiled seeing Dazai come in, "watcha doing sitting on my desk young lady [L/N]-chan?" You snickered at his words, "talking to my future husband Atsushi-kun!" Both Atsushi and Daizai was surprised to hear this.

"Eh? Really, maaaan wish it was me" Dazai jokingly said making Atsushi stand up and ran towards you, "Atsushi-" You got cut off by his action of hugging you.

"I love you too [L/N]-san!"

Your face flushed to a deep red, "o-oi! don't say that so loud!" kicking Atsushi off you could help but swirl your hair and mumble, "really?" Quietly, "I do!" Atsushi nodded eagerly and you kind of surprised just kinda sat there with a lost look.

"Let's get married, eh?" You joking said.

"WAIT NOT YET [L/N]-SAN! W-WE STILL HAVE WORK AND WE'RE S-SO YOUN-" Atsushi rambled before you stopping him, "I was joking Atsushi-kun" you shook your head lightly, "learn how to take a joke." You laughed.

(i finally updated sheesh how long has it been? a whole year? nah, probably a few months and i'm sorry for that i'll try to update and make new chapters for this book!)

ゆうにえ
____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)