F. Edgar Allan Poe

Together as characters in a story.
What's there we can't do—
Together.

  Your soft, cute, fluffy boyfriend. Edgar Allan Poe. Everything you could wish for, "Poe what do you think of this rough draft?" You asked leaning towards your boyfriend handing him the messy paper scribbled with words.

  You could see Poe's eyes trace over the words quickly and within a minute he finished reading your draft, "beautiful as always..—" "—..like you.." the last part Poe mumbled quietly as you only took notice to what Poe said first, "thanks do you think I should finish this?" You leaned back on your spinning chair.

  Poe thought for a moment before nodding softly "yeah I think you should, but of course y-you don't have to" adding the last part in.

  "I will finish this story!" You said hyped, getting up to grab your phone from across the room you felt Poe's hand grab onto yours, "umh..could we perhaps..c-cuddle right after you finish your first four paragraphs..?" You felt your face alter into a bright smile and your face got a little bit warm.

"Of course Poe!"

This was more like a Drabble, I'm dearly sorry for this being too short. Please if you have any requests mind sending them to me? Hope you enjoy. (*⁰⁰*)

____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.』

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)