NSFW. Chūya Nakahara

Possible warnings: Choking, daddy kink, sex toys.

(Anybody uncomfortable with sexual situations or NSFW such as this one may skip this chapter, advised not for kids under 11-14.)

Your pleasure.
Your satisfaction.
That's all that matters to me.

Getting off from work you were exhausted feeling like you didn't want to do anything you quickly drive home and changed into your pajama's.

What you didn't know was that Chūya has something else planned inside his mind, kinky man.

   As soon as you flopped on your bed you heard the door slam, looking up you see the orange haired male with his baby blue eyes piercing through yours.

"[F/N]-chan." Chūya smirked walking towards the dark colored closet, Chūya had only called you chan at little times. Mostly when he was horny for you.

"Yes Chūya?" You responded in a breathy voice; impatiently waiting for Chūya's response you got caught off guard seeing a vibrator in Chūya's hand. "H-hey what are you planning t-to do wi-with that?" You stuttered through your nervousness "I think you know [F/N]-chan" Chūya said in a deep menacing voice, "after all, it's not the first time you've used it."

   Your eyes widened and your exhaustion got wiped
away out from your body, "what?" You question tilting your head to the side acting a bit innocent, "come on dear [F/N]-chan I know you're a slut."

    Before words could even come out of your mouth
as Chūya quickly walked towards you pinning your hands down onto the bed with his left arm and his right arm on your chin while holding the vibrator.

"See this? I'll be using it on you." You felt your back shiver and goosebumps rise up on your skin, Chūya's hand slowly glided along your soft skin managing to reach your private area as Chūya removed your pant's/skirt in an instant, you let out a little gasp and stared at your [U/C] underwear.

"Cute." Your face flustered a deep shade of red looking anywhere other than Chūya's face.

  'Shit' you thought in the exact moment the vibrator turned on making the 'BRRR' sound, as your eyes wandered towards the shaking vibrator Chūya lifted your chin up as you both shared a passionate kiss.

  Chuya chuckled into the kiss as he felt you squirm under him, finally separating from the kiss you felt Chūya's warm hands glide along your thighs. "Slow down please" you panted "let me-"  you rejoiced in pleasure "w-wah!!" Your back slightly arched back "mmh.." you groaned out as Chūya bit down on your neck slightly not wanting you to be in pain.

  "I want you to feel all the pleasure okay? Don't fight back." Chūya huskily whispered into your ear hovering over you, all you could was nod and blush.

  Slowly Chūya made visible hickeys on your neck claiming him to be yours, you felt your hands unconsciously raise up to Chūya's hair and slightly grip onto it. With every touch Chūya gave you made you wet and wetter.

"I...want it." Whispering you let go of Chūya and stared at his visible bulge arising from his pant's.

  Hearing Chūya scoff and his body move up he waved the moving vibrator around "be patient." Your bra quickly slid off with on quick of a swipe and boom, you were naked under the fully clothes Chūya, "..but-" your mouth quickly went into an 'O' shape as the vibrator hit your clit with instant waves of pleasure hit you.

  "Feels good hm?" Chūya taunted putting more force  onto your clit with the vibrator, "O-oh god y-yes yes" your hands grabbed onto Chūya's slim arms and held on tightly, "m-more pl-please" you begged. Your legs wrapped onto Chūya's other arm with the vibrator "really? You want more?" Chūya asked leaning in close to your face giving you light pecks.

"Y-yes.." you whimpered feeling you get close to your climax.

  Chūya pulled the vibrator away and threw it on the floor somewhere, pulling down his pant's and underwear revealing the erected cock. Chūya also took off his vest and shirt showing his barley seen abs.

  Your arms raised up wanting to feel more of Chūya, "tch, wait a little bit will you?" Frowning that soon turned to shock as Chūya pulled out a gag "you're going to put that on me!?" Chūya was extremely kinky today and you didn't get why.

"Yes, now don't resist okay? Daddy needs pleasure too" Chūya softly placed the gag on your mouth tightening it, you couldn't talk now or make much sounds.

  "Now you moan as loud as you want."

Chūya slammed his cock inside of you.

  "MMHAH-!" The sound of you trying to moan was heard through the gag" never knew you could be this wet [F/N]-chan" Chūya remarked starting to move his hips at a fast pace, the bed started to rock along with your body as Chūya slammed himself inside of you each second.

  "HAAAH AH CHWUYAA!" You moaned out loud your hands clawing on the back of Chūya, "does daddy make you feel this good?" Chūya groaned at how tight your vagina was.

  You nodded eagerly, your toes curled up together and sweat dropped off of your naked bodies colliding together.

  Chūya soon ripped off the gag which was covered in your salvia, "hah! Daddy! Da-daddy!" You could barley process what was happened with Chūya slamming into you with such a fast pace, Chūya smirked stopping as he pulled his dick out.

  You looked at him with a dissatisfied and confused face, your vagina was practically aching for Chūya to the point where you started touching yourself missing the feeling of Chūya slamming into you.

  Chūya swiftly pulled your hand away from your wet vagina growling almost and rammed himself into you.

"Don't touch yourself."

  Grabbing your legs forcefully apart Chūya leaned to the crook of your neck and groaned when your vagina took his cock in.

This was a long night.

Sorry this was long, I wanted to challenge myself since I don't write smut much and I seem to repeat some words a lot while making smuts. Hope you enjoyed. (*⁰⁰*)

ゆうにえ

____________________________________

『私は文豪ストレイドッグスやキャラクターを所有していません。』

『ɪ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴛ ᴏᴡɴ ʙᴜɴɢᴏᴜ sᴛʀᴀʏ ᴅᴏɢs ᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀs.

F. = Fluff (Cute/ Heartwarming.)

NSFW. = Not Safe For Work (Sexual/ Smut.)

D. = Dejected (Depressing/ Angsty.)

I. = Irrelevant to the story ( i.e. Update/ Non-BSD characters x Reader.)