Lake.

On this morning in Josie and Hope's cabin the sun shone bright through the window.

Hope's POV

Turning around in the small bed I see brown locks of hair.
"Good morning beautiful." I say as I place a kiss on Josie's shoulder.
"Hi."
"How'd you sleep?" I ask.
"Better than ever next to you." Josie says smiling.
I rest my head on my hand and I lean in to kiss Josie.
"You know we have to get dressed right." Josie's says as she pulls away.

"In a bit."

"Hope." Josie says.
"Fine." I say rolling out of the sheets.

We both get changed and we brush our teeth.

We head out of the cabin and down to the cafeteria to eat breakfast.
"Today's special eggs on toast!" Dr. Saltzman voice booms through the cafeteria.

Groans leave students mouths.

"Blood bags are to the left side of the cafeteria." Dr. Saltzman says.

We sit down at a table with the same people as yesterday except for two. Rafael and Cleo.

Cleo's POV

I decided to get up early because of Rafael he texted me this morning.

Cleo's POV —I decided to get up early because of Rafael he texted me this morning

I put my hair in a ponytail and I put on shorts and a jumper.
I held my sneakers as I quietly crept out of the cabin not to wake Lizzie.
I successfully left the cabin without waking Lizzie up.

We meet halfway into the woods.
"Hey." Rafael extends his hand.
"Hi." I shyly reply grabbing ahold of his hand.
We walk and trek to the forest, Rafael occasionally making conversation and picking me back up from tripping.

"So um should we like meet up here everyday." I say swinging our intertwined hands.
"Wait are we going to be a secret?" Rafael says as he stops in his tracks.
"Well yeah- I mean I don't want Lizzie knowing because she'll probably hate me forever." I say.
"Okay just whatever you want." Rafael says smiling.

I grin.

We walk around most of the greenery, but we stop halfway back to the campsite to seperate ways.
"See you later." Rafael says leaning in for a kiss.
I lean in kissing him back.
"Bye." I say as we part ways.

We both get to the cafeteria coming in from different entrances.
We sit at the table.
I sit down next to Hope.
She gives me a look. I shrug it off and I pick up the cup of Apple juice.

"So ehem were you with Rafael this fine morning?" Hearing Hope whisper that to me I choke on my Apple juice.
"Oh that's an answer." Hope chuckles.
I stub Hope's toe under the table.
"Ow." Hope eyes me.

"So where were you guys?" MG says causing both Rafael and I to look at each other.

"Oh I-um went on a walk this morning." I stutter.
"Yeah and I went to the...the um-Lake! Yeah I went to the lake." Rafael says.
"A lake! you have to take us there!" MG says enthusiastically.
"Yeah we can go after this I guess." Rafael says scratching the back of his head.
"So are we all down to go to the lake?" MG asks the table.