Where am I?

Josie's POV

We were allowed to see Hope.

We all rushed in. Emma grabs my arm and tells me to try to talk to her and that she's not walking up.

I am so worried about Hope.

I sat right beside the bed with both my hands holding her hand.

"Josie can you tell me what happened now?" Dad questions.
I was thinking and then I said, "MG, Lizzie and I were walking to the old mill when we saw Hope's body lying on the ground against a shattered wall, we went to grab her." I Say.

"So why were you guys with MG?" Dad asks.
"I- we bumped into him o-on the way." I reply. I'm pretty sure dad didn't believe me but he nodded and left the room.

Lizzie was outside sitting on the bench with a guilty but motionless expression.
Cleo was standing behind me with her hand on my shoulder and Raf was sitting in front of where Hope was lying.

"Hope come on come back to us, we need you." I say with tearful eyes. Cleo hugged me tightly.

Emma walks in and taps me on the shoulder.

"You should let Hope rest", Emma says. "I'll tell you if anything changes."

I nod in response and we leave the room.

Hope's POV

I bolted right up gasping for air.
I looked around at my surroundings.
I was in the school.

I was laying in my bed in my dorm, I thought I had just fallen asleep.
I step outside and it was awfully quiet.

I started walking towards the cafeteria, when I notice something strange it was quite dusty and the place smelt musty.

I'm very confused.

I mindlessly reach for the fridge in its usual spot, but I stop when I feel nothing.
I turn around to see that the fridge is on the other side of the room.

I silently think about what's happening here.

"Dust, quiet, fridge...omg IM IN A MIRROR WORLD!"

I run outside to the doors of the school, I try pushing the doors open, but there was a magnetic force pushing the doors back.

I was trapped now, Inside the school!

I start panicking and I run around the whole school, looking for an exit.

Josie's POV

Cleo and I were in mine and Lizzie's room talking.
Cleo was laying upside down on the bed, with her head where my feet were.

We were talking about Hope and how this situation with us was going to work and then the actual devil walked in, Lizzie.

She was still full of guilt— I could feel it, but walks in as if nothing had happened.
She looks at me confused.

"Okay if you guys are either cheating or in some weird Poly crap I do not want to be in it, do not take it to my room." Lizzie says disgusted.