Forever?

— Lunch —

Cleo's POV

"Oooo you're in looovvveeee." I annoyed Josie.
"You're blushing again!" I poked Josie.
"Shut up, stop Lizzie's coming!" Josie panicked.

"Yes Lizzie's coming and what's happening?" Lizzie scooted to our table facing us.
"Oh n-nothing." Josie and I Said in sync.

"Creepy, So Josie our birthdays tomorrow and I need you to do invitations, Okay and I'll be setting it up with the help of wolves, got it Josie?" Lizzie said to Josie.
"Yep got it." Josie replied.
"I'll also help since I'm not doing anything today and tomorrow." I joined.
"Also here's a list of invitations." Lizzie Said while giving a long ass list.

How many people is lizzie inviting?!

Hope's POV

I came after Josie and Cleo to the cafeteria. I took a sandwich and a juice and went back to our cabin. I tried to eat but I had a strange feeling so I opened my laptop and Skyped Aunt Freya.
The laptop rang until she picked up.

"Ahh so good to hear from my favourite niece." Freya Said.
"Correction, your only niece." I corrected Aunt Freya.
"Well true, what's on your mind little Mikaelson?" Aunt Freya asked.
"What makes you think I have something on my mind?!" I quickly say.
"You have that look in your eyes, like
your father." Freya.

God I miss my family, can't wait to visit them sometime.

I didn't know what to tell aunt Freya, about Josie or this bad feeling I had about tomorrow.

"Well I- ." I couldn't finish.

"It's okay Hope you can tell me anything, take your time." Freya Replied smiling.
Aunt Freya was very patient with me that's where I get my patience from, not my dad of course.
"I'm in a relationship." I finally got out.

"With Josie Saltzman, the girl who said 'She's captured my heart'." Freya chuckled.
"You know!?" I frantically said.
"Well I didn't before, Josie called me- actually no, she left a frantic voice recording and asked for my blessing, I don't know why she thought of it as a big deal but of course I was happy you guys are in a relationship!" Freya finished.
I was in shock, Freya already knew.
"Well w-what did she say?" I asked curiously.
"She said how she's liked you since she was fourteen, she's had her eyes on you for a long time, you have captured her heart and how your so beautiful with your auburn hair and blue eyes glistening in the sun and she can't wait to spend more time with you!" Freya told me.
My whole face was growing rosy red I could stop.

"Aww how sweet young love, Keelin you've got to see this." Said Freya as She motion Keelin to come into frame.
"Aww hope you're blushing who's making you blush." Keelin said grinning.
"Who's making my daughter blush!" I hear dad shout through the laptop.
"Josie Saltzman." Freya Replied for me.
"Ah Saltzman wonder twin." I hear mum say.
"Aww the little munchkin who showed me around the school a few years ago, you guys are perfect for each other." Keelin said happy and proud.
"You guys are embarrassing me!" I whisper shouted still red in the face.

"Who's embarrassing you?" Said Josie stepping into the  cabin.
My eyes widen still red in the face.
"A-are you blushing Hope." Josie inquired.
Kol came and talked into the laptop,
"She's Blushing cause of you Josie!" Kol quickly shouted.

Josie smiled cheekily.

"Ooo is that your family?" Josie asked while scurrying next to me.
She sat next to me and I adjusted the laptop so both of us were in frame.
"Hi!"
Josie waved and smiled cutely.
"Hey munchkin, are you sharing a cabin with Hope?" Kol asked.
"Yes and I am very lucky to be sharing with the Hope Mikaelson.
"Aww you guys are so cute and mushy." Davina popped in.
"I hope you guys are having fun! I love you guys!" Elijah chipped in.
"Make sure you visit sometime, we've got a surprise for you." Freya says.
We all said goodbye and I switched off my laptop.