By the Bridge part 3

[dream]*Henry was holding me in his arms. He nuzzled his head in the crook of my neck. His grip around my waist tightened and he pecked me sweetly on the lips, kissing my forehead gently. He caressed my arm lightly and whispered in my ear. I fell asleep in his arms.
I wake up suddenly in a cold sweat to find Henry still gone. I was alone in the woods and scared. Where was he???*
I jolted up, rubbing my eyes. The nightmare had returned once again. It'd gone away a while ago but it was coming back...How could he?
I put on a casual outfit, got myself ready for the day and once again headed to the diners to grab some breakfast. 
I ordered some poached eggs with smashed avocados and some tomato. After devouring my food, I set off to explore once again.
I walked through the streets in town as I had done so the day before, enjoying the nice weather. The sun was shining, the birds were flying and I was in a good state. Things were looking up ...
Within a few hours things had changed though. Storm clouds were approaching, the sky was turning grey. It started to rain. I ran to a shaded alleyway close by.
My clothes were drenched still despite my efforts. I took off my jacket, wringing the water out. I was annoyed out of my mind.
"What's going on here little lady?" A man's voice called out. I turned around started. It was the same old man from yesterday who'd called me a hooker. I started to walk away from him but he moved closer and closer, cornering me. I was scared. He was breathing down my neck.
"Trying to run from me pretty girl?" He asked running his hands down my side. I was disgusted and sickened by his actions but I couldn't move. Tears started to well in my eyes.
"Get off of me! Stop!" I yelled loudly, attempting to push him. He slapped me hard across the face.
"Don't make this hard for yourself, just give me what I want and I'll leave you alone," he growled. I stiffened, tears continuing to run down my cheeks. The man wiped my tears away, caressing my cheeks and sloppily attacking my neck with kisses. I tried to scream but they all came out muffled as his hand was over my mouth. He was too strong.
Suddenly, my attacker was hit from behind. He let go of me and I ran away only to be pulled back once again. The man pulled me into his chest, wrapping his arms around me tight, stroking my back up and down. I looked up. Henry?
"Hen-,H-h-enry," I sobbed. He pulled me even closing to him as I cried into his chest.
"Shhh, shh, it's okay y/n, he can't hurt you. I'm here now," he reassured me tenderly.  My grip around him tightened as I pulled him too flush against me. He calmed me down, reassuring me that nothing would hurt me.
We walked hand in hand to Henry's Ute. I got into the passengers seat and Henry's hand quickly found a place on my thigh. I placed my hands over his, gently squeezing it every so often. We stopped at the front of the motel.
"What are we doing here?" I questioned confused. He sighed and turned to face me.
"Y/n, you can't stay here by yourself. It's not safe for you, just please come and stay with me until your family return. Please..." he pleaded with me. I nodded slowly and loaded my belongings into his car.
He started the engine of the car and we continued to drive in silence for a while, my hand squeezing his every so often. Henry has changed. All the feeling I used to have for him was returning. I don't know how I felt about it. We stopped at a field of wild flowers. He got out and opened my door, leading me out by the hand. We walked hand in hand to get a better view of the field.
" i um-i-i-i just wanted to apologise y/n. For everything I've ever done to you," Henry stated nervously. You looked up at him, squeezing his hand lightly. "You know, I still love you and think about you a lot. I don't think I ever stopped. That night though, I was messed u-up. You know school, my dad, all these thoughts were just intoxicating me and as a result of that I did many obnoxious things I now regret... I'm sorry for leaving you. I made a promise and I broke it. You don't have to forgive me or feel the same way back I just" I cut Henry off with a passionate kiss. One that I'd been yearning for, for 5 long years. It was amazing and I could feel the butterflies in my stomach once again. Henry rested his forehead on mine placing his hand on the small of my back.
"Henry-you really did hurt me but you've changed and I can see that. I still love you too ..." I replied back to him. We embraced in another tight hug.

That was the start of something new...something that would last until the our last breathes...

Ilysm guys!!! This was a chapter... I really like it though. Comment and Vote though. There's gonna
be a extra 'part' to this particular story so yeh-