By the Bridge Part 4

Henry's POV
I first met her by the bridge. We were together for 2 years. Things happen and I fell apart. I made a mistake I will always regret. 5 years later I bumped into her again. She was hesitant but I persisted. One unfortunate day she was caught up in something that she shouldn't have gone through. I saved her. Although I caused her much pain, I told her how I felt and our relationship blossomed once again.
I thought about y/n and I over the years. I've know here for almost 10 years and love her a lot. Y/n and I have our struggles, yes but we always fight through it. She's been living with me for almost a year and this past year has been by far the best year of my life. Everyday I get to wake up to my girl, hold her, love her and cherish her. I will never make the mistake I'd once made when I was younger.
Y/n did visit her family after that fateful week, however, she's decided to live with me instead. I was very happy when she's said that. Tonight I'm proposing to her.
Y/n's POV
Tonight, Henry and I will be having a date. He's been hyping me up for this date for the past month or so and I'm pretty curious as to what he's planned.
I chose a nice black dress to wear, pairing them up with a denim jacket.
I walked down the stairs, Henry in a suit waiting for me at the bottom of the stairs holding a bouquets of flowers. He just stared at me for a while, jaw dropping.
"Are those for me or are they not?" I teased him. He blushed and eagerly handed me the flowers. I kissed him on the cheek.
"Oh come on," he said playfully, pulling me towards him. We embraced passionately.
I got out of Henry's car. He'd pulled up at the 'kissing bridge'. I was confused. He took my hand, intertwining his fingers with mine squeezing my hand gently. He traced his other hand over a carving on the bridge. 'Y/n and Henry' it read.
"That's been here for 9 years, y/n l/n," he said getting down on one knee, holding out my hand and holding a ring box with a beautiful diamond ring in the other. I covered my hand over my mouth, tears starting to well in my eyes. "Y/n l/n, you are the love of my life. You are an amazing, beautiful, kind, gentle, hard working women and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I want to be there in every moment. Every hug, every kiss, every fight, all the time. I want you to be mother to my children ... so will you y/n l/n, marry me?" He questioned with a smile on his face.
"Yes, yes, I love you so much Henry!" I replied back excitedly.

And that was that. Maybe that particular night wasn't the beginning of the end, perhaps in the the end of the beginning. Trust is a valued thing. If you lose that, you lose people you love in your life. He persisted and fought for her and in the end that payed off. (A/n idek what this is. I think this is my way of pouring out all my frustration and annoyance.)
This is the end of the story. I'll have more imagines and preferences up. Thank you and vote and comment!