If i Killed Someone for You (Henry Bowers x Reader)

{y/n POV}

I looked at myself in the mirror. Who have I become I thought to myself as i stare at the girl looking back at me. I was a bully now, i hurt people, i rejected my parents but I did it all for him. I did it all for Henry because I loved him. I've changed this past year and a half. I was once an innocent good girl but now look at me. He's changed me-for the better or for worse?

I run down the stairs, unlatch the lock and rush out of the door. I had to tell him-I couldn't keep it in. I couldn't keep pretending, couldn't keep wearing my disguise. I walked to Henry's house which took a far while as he lived in the outskirts of Derry. At least it gave me more time to think of what I would say to him. 

As i reached the dirt track I made sure the police car wasn't parked in the driveway. Good-his father wasn't home. I made my way to the tree that stood nearest to his window. I carefully climb up the tree as I'd done so many other times and knock on his window, retaining my balance on the thick branch of the tree. He was sleeping still-he looked at peace. It broke me a little as i watched the boy sleeping in a placid state. I proceeded to knock at the door until i heard a groan. He'd woken up. 

Henry was now by the window opening it to let me in. He had a lazy smile plastered across his face. 

"Hi Princess," he spoke voice still groggy from sleep. He pecked me on the cheek. I gave him a tight hug and sat on the edge of the bed as he laid down. 

"I need to talk to you," I uttered quite seriously, His face changed slightly. 

"I love you Henry so I killed someone for you," I said plainly. His eyes widened as he sat up. 

"What do you mean?" he queried looking quite startled. 

"I killed myself for you by changing who i was for you wanted me to be. I followed your direction, did everything you asked ... I hope it makes you happy cause there's just no turning back," I replied stiffly. I was confused. i didn't want to be a bully but I didn't want to leave him. 

"I can't do it anymore!" I continued, this time louder. "I'm sorry but I can't be with you ..." He had a surreal look on his face. I kissed him passionately before swiftly getting off of the bed and slipping out of his window as I knew what he was capable of. 

{Henry's POV}

What just happened I thought to myself as I got off of my bed, making my way to the window. I saw y/n walking down the dirt track.

"But i love you!" I called out, eyes burning. She looked back giving me a small smile, continuing to walk. I just stood there until I fell on the floor, cradling my arms around my knees, which my chin was resting on, breaking down. 

"What did I do?" I questioned over and over again. 

This story turned out better in my head. I don't really get it but we'll see. Henry honestly would kill someone for you, I mean he kinda did. Anyways vote & comment! See ya Buddy!