Daddy Issues (Henry x Reader)

{y/n POV}

The air was clear and the breeze was cool. It was a beautiful day. I stopped in my tracks to soak in the sun's warmth, tingling at the sensation. I continued walking up the steep path until I reached a dirt track. As I neared Henry's house I heard yelling and the sounds of someone screaming. I paused and hid behind some thick bushes as I heard the door being opened. It was Henry's dad, 'Butch'. I've only met him once but there's something 'off' about him. 

Butch walks over to his police car and drives off. I lay down as flat as I could to avoid being seen. Once he was long gone I hurried over to the back of the large house, climbing the tree that was nearest to Henry's window. I lightly threw some small stones I'd found before at his window. I got no reply. I climbed onto a higher branch to get a better look. He was crying. That was it-I knocked on his window loudly. He got up startled and walked over to the window, opening it for me. 

I let myself in. I'd never seen Henry cry before. It was slightly disturbing. He'd backed up into the corner again, sitting down and crying. I walked over to him, sitting besides him. I stroked his arm with one had, intertwining the others with him. 

"Henry, babe ... what's wrong?" i questioned lovingly. He started sobbing even louder, now resting on me. I kept stroking his arm and running my fingers through his hair as i knew this calmed him down. 

After a while he got up, lifting up his shirt. He couldn't be thinking about that in this moment. 

"Henry-," I was cut off as he turned around. His back was red and battered. There were lashes all over his back. I gently touched his back. He whimpered, wincing at the pain. My eyes widen.

"Don't tell me-" I started. 

"Yeah-my monster of a father did this ..." He stated with anger in his voice. 

"Oh my," i mumbled lowly. He put on his shirt and i led him to his bed. I laid him down, resting besides him, holding him in my arms. I was careful with his back however. 

"I love you y/n," he said weakly.

"I love you too," i replied, pecking him on the lips. 

This boy just needs love. Do you guys want any requests? I take requests. Comment and Vote. Bye Buddies!