Say (Henry x Reader Imagines)

{y/n POV}

Things are awkward now ... it never used to be, but unfortunately, now it is. My relationship with Henry used to be strong, loving, nurturing but now-not so much. I don't know what to say to him. I mean what is there to say to him ... he cheated. When he confessed it broke me inside. I stopped eating, stayed in my room for days on end, bottled up my feelings and cried- a lot. I forgave him though because my love for him was immensely strong and unconditional-or so I thought. 

I walked down the stairs. The house was empty since the rest of my family were out on a road trip. I plopped myself onto a couch and sunk into it, sighing. If it were the old times Henry would be here with me. Now he doesn't bother as much to spend time with me. I got bored and went back up into my room to scrounge through my wardrobe. After some thorough searching I found it. When Henry and I'd started dating (around 2 years ago), I'd made a scrapbook to put all our happy memories into. It was slightly dusty and the paint was peeling off. I'd stopped scrapbooking a few months ago. I grasped the book and sat on my bed. 

I was overwhelmed with emotions. Seeing all the happy memories of us together made me sad. There was the time we'd gone out camping in the woods, our first date at the ice cream parlour, saying the first 'I love you's' at the Kissing Bridge and even the time he'd showed up with a bouquet of flowers when i had broken my foot. I smiled slightly-he looked so happy. WE looked so happy. I was torn. I didn't want to let go but I couldn't cling onto something that was practically non existent. 

I quickly scribbled a short note onto the last page in the scrapbook (a/n about your feelings and all), grabbed my coat and ran down the stairs. Thankfully, Henry's house was quite close by as we lived on the outskirts of town as well. I reached his driveway-good the police car wasn't there and ventured slowly towards the front door. I left the scrapbook on the door mat, knocked on the door and ran-fast. I bolted as tears streamed down my face-I'd really done that!

I returned home and slept. 

I had a weird felling when I'd woken up-like something was missing. I had expected for Henry to do something but nothing?That was out of the ordinary. 

I went into town with the intention of getting some groceries as my family were returning that evening. I made it done the path to the grocers when I saw something that shattered my insides. It was a missing person's poster and on the poster was the face of the one and only-Henry Bowers ...

Yeh-hehe... I might possibly make a part 2 to this if i can think of anything decent. vote, comment, I have left the chat. Bye!