【by your side » shoto todoroki】

I was inspired to write a one shot, again, including our purest boy: todoroki shoto. :)
please enjoy and if you like, put some music on while reading to feel the atmosphere <3

~ ~ ~

I now sat down at my respective seat, down-hearted because of what happened between my parents and me.

Everything started when my father went very late in the evening which made my mom worried sick.

Once I heard that someone from the outside opened the gate. I tried to peek through the window to assure if that is my dad who arrived. And turns out, it is.

I cannot bear it anymore when I heard them shouting at each other. My mom asking if what is the reason for him being this late. While my dad saying he need to do some extra work that is why he need to extend his working hours.

I came downstairs to try and stop whatever they are doing. I am fed up by hearing and seeing them fight over stupid things like this.

Once I did, my mom started blaming me for everything that is happening and saying that I should never interfere with their problem.

She shouted at me that made me mad and sad at the same time. I left them alone and went straight to my room and break down. Tears start to form and fall down, it cannot be stopped.

I grabbed my cell phone and quickly click the contacts and search, Shoto Todoroki, my boyfriend.

But I hesitate calling him because I don't want to bother him with my problems. He might be doing things. I think that this is not the right time.

At this moment, what I did is just cried and bear the pain and hatred I am feeling inside me.

....

Now in U.A. I remained silent. Todoroki isn't here yet.

The Class-A seemed to noticed that something was up with me. I used to be jolly and talkative.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" Uraraka with the rest of her group gathered around and asked me while I just nodded and faked a smile to turn things out.

"I am." I lied.

It was almost time and finally, Shoto arrived. But the moment he did, Aizawa-sensei also did.

He was supposed to walk towards me but our teacher orded everyone to stay seated and be quite.

"I have an announcement to everyone. So listen." He said with his usual sleepy voice.

Aizawa then started blabbering which I did not paid attention. Instead, I gazed at somewhere, where deep thoughts were formed.

I did not really listen at every study session we had a while ago, but I did sure understand some lessons.

Midnight now dismissed us that made everyone cheered up and feel delighted - it is our lunch time.

I looked at Shoto who happened to be fixing his things and in just a moment, his eyes met mine.

He gave me a lop sided smile that somehow brigthened up my despair mood. It is always pretty. He is always handsome as ever.