【forgotten? » katsuki bakugo】

anime: my hero academia
incoming: soft Bakugo when it comes to Y/N

enjoy!!!

○○○

Today is a special day for me.

I am heading in U.A. alone because my boyfriend, Katsuki went ahead saying that he has something to do.

While on my way, I saw Todoroki, my classmate and so I decided to join him walk.

"Y/N, where's Bakugo?" He asked suprisingly that I am all by myself. He usually sees us together all the time, but this right now, he's no where to be found.

"He went early, actually." Todoroki nodded as we continued to walk.

It's almost time apparently, I also woke up late that is why I rushed.  Myself is a complete mess if you will look at me. I haven't even noticed that my backpack is open until Yaomomo told me too.

When I entered our classroom, Katsuki isn't here yet but his bag was there. I asked Kaminari if he knew where was he but sadly, he don't know.

Midoriya overheard our conversation, "Kacchan went in the restroom."

I was hoping to talk to him. In about a minute, Katsuki arrived with Kirishima.

I quickly walked towards him but on my way, Aizawa sensei's already entered the classroom and ordered us to sit.

And so I returned to my place and rest my chin from my palm thinking.

'Does he remember?' I thought to myself.

~ time skip: lunch time ~

Finally it's lunch time and I could talk to Katsuki.

"Katsuki!" I smiled widely at him and shouted out loud to get his attention.

He hugged me and softly caressed my hair. "I'm sorry, Y/N we didn't walk together here."

I nodded at him as he planted a soft kiss on my forehead. Kaminari and Mineta then started teasing us.

"Awh~ Bakugo is so sweet to Y/N!" I just chuckled at what Kaminari said while still hugging Katsuki. "No wonder why Bakugo is pl-" Mineta was interrupted by Tsuyu that covered his mouth unable to finish a word.

"Shut up you damn scum!!!" Bakugo surprisingly got enraged after being just soft about a while ago. I am used to it though. I just laughed and giggled at them.

"What was that?" I confusingly added while Kaminari playfully strike Mineta that caused him to scratch the back of his neck.

"Nothing." I nodded suspiciously. I asked Katsuki to go together but he said once again that he still needs to do something. He apologized while I accept it.

I feel like he's avoiding me and he's acting so strange lately. Not to mention this moring and now? What was Katsuki doing?

Having a feeling that something's bizzare, I followed him cautiosly before having lunch. I slowly blended with the people around me for him not to notice. He was by himself and it's seems like he's meeting with someone.

I saw him turned around that made me avoided eye contact. He went right and so that was the time I increased my speed for me to catch up and see what is really happening to him.

Once I reached the place, well it was quite and has no people around.

I heard footsteeps approaching towards him so I hid myself. I slowly peek through it and I was shocked to see... Ochacko-chan.