【winter » oikawa tooru】

anime: haikyuu!!

enjoy a one shot with trashy-kawa *wink* vote if you like it!

I entered the room and as usaul, it was deafining my ears. Little do they know that we have a quiz in our next, next subject.

When I was about to sit, it was occupied by the girls since the one and only Oikawa Tooru was sitting on it.

"Out. Now." I said as if I am treatening his life or what.

"Eh? Why?" He said while smirking at me.

"Cause I need to study, dumbass."

He stood up and leaned towards me making me back down until I reached the wall. He does the kabedon and everyone stared at us in silence.

"Help me study later, at lunch." When I was about to response, our teacher arrived and ordered us to be quite and returned to our respective seats.

Oikawa just smiled at me and said, "I'll take that as a yes, Y/N."

"Wh.. what?!" I caught the attention of our teacher and he said to stop making noices.

I sat at my chair while I heard someone from the back saying that, if I were you, I wouldn't declined Oikawa's offer. I envy you.

My classmate said to me while whispering so she could not interrupt the class.

Helping others is not a bad and I actually love helping out people whenever they need me. What concerns me was I don't like being the center of attraction. We all know that Tooru is famous in our campus. Not only he is a a captain in volleyball but he's also handsome. I cannot deny that fact.

~time skip: lunch time~

As of now, I was walking with Tooru. I knew this would happen. People, mostly girls are now staring at us making an assumptions. I could even hear some saying 'Oikawa has no taste at girls.'

Apparenly, he was just ignoring them. I had no choice but to help him study. Even if I did decline, he'll not stop asking me.

We sat down at the table with our order and so he grabbed his notebooks and asked me if we should start the studying.

"Later. After we eat." I told him while eating my food not trying to look at his face.

I did not hesisate to ask, "Why the hell would you pick me? Couldn't it be someone to help you study instead? Why me?" I gave up and looked straight to his eyes.

"Nothing. I just like it to be you." He said at me while he stare at my eyes. I don't know but that time I feel that my cheeks are blushing.

After we ate, we started studying. Thank God he gets it fast and I don't have to repeat my self.

Still, girls at the cafeteria are looking at us, but I just ignored them. I am just helping Tooru, that's all... I guess?

"Thanks! Y/N. Wish me luck." He said while he waved goodbye to me and went straight to his next class.

I smiled at him and said, "Goodluck."

~time skip~

The school just ended and it is freezing cold here I had no jacket to wear to make my body somehow warm, and so I decided to stop and came by our school, Aoba Josai volleyball team's practice to to lessen the coldness I am feeling right now.

As I entered, as usual Oikawa Tooru's fangirls was standing and cheering for him. And this Tooru is entertaining them.

"You sure are really famous huh?" I thought to myself so no one would attack me.

"Can I sit here?" I asked Iwazumi since he's the one that is standing near it. I knew him and we are friend because last year, we also had a same class. But this year, we don't have any.

He nodded at me and was suprised that I was there. "What brings you here?" He asked me.

"It's so cold outside, I want to feel somehow warm." I stated.

Oikawa Tooru saw me and waved his hands towards me and the made the mad fangirls furious.

The referee blew whistle and so they lined up and start the practice match.

It's not a real game though and if I am not cold, I will opt to stay home instead of watching and wasting my time here. But this is also a great chance to see how our school's doing with volleyball. I never really get to watch one really.

It started with Oikawa serving first and in case you are wondering. The gymnasuim was occupied by his fangirls.

They started shouting and cheering him as he tossed the ball high enough so that his serve will have more impact and power to get on the other side.

Do they know that this is just a freakin' practice?

It's been 1 hour and I enjoyed watching actually but also I was irritated by the scream of his fangirls whenever he scores or it's his turn to serve.

Every. Single. Time.

One time, before he start to serve he looked and winked at me while smirking. As if he's saying "This serve deticates to you."

I just widened my eyes and after that, he got an ace.

The pratice was officially done, and when I was about to leave it starts to get much colder. So I decided to wait a little long.

There are already fixing the things they used and the members were no where to be seen. I guess they went to the locker room.

After a while, I decided to finally get out and leave the place even though it's still freezing cold out side.

"You're gonna follow her, right?" Iwazumi asked Oikawa as he looked at you leave the gym knowing that it's still freezing outside.

Now, I am walking down the hill and when I couldn't bare the coldness anymore I decided to stop by and rubbed myself to feel warm.

Suddenly, out of knowhere, I felt somehow warm and the second thing I knew was a jacket wrapped around my body.

I tilted my head to see who did it and turns out, it was Oikawa Tooru.

"To... Tooru!" I was shocked by his presence. I asked what was he doing here and he said, "Hmm... let's see... I followed you."

"Wh... what?!" My eyes lit up and was suprised about what he said.

"You're all alone and it's so cold outside. I couldn't let you go by yourself."

I looked down shyly not knowing that I was now blushing. "Thank... thank you."

"Besides, I haven't thanked you yet. I got a high grade, thanks to you."

"Is that so-" I was interrupted by his kiss and that moment my heart beats even faster than I thought.

I closed my eyes and gave in, I kissed him back. He grabbed my waist and put one of his hands on my cheeks. He was so strong.

We both both pulled out the moment that we need time to breathe. I slowly smiled and chuckled at him.

He rest his forehead to mine and peaked kiss on my nose. "The real reason I asked you a while ago was because I like you."

That made me stare purely at his eyes. "Oh..." I didn't manage to continue what I want to say.

After that he carried me bridal style and we walked away.

"He... hey." I slowly said while hiding my face due to embarrasment.

He planted a soft kiss on my forehead as we both make our way home.

"Thank you, Tooru." I smiled at him once again and gave him a quick kiss on his cheeks.

I hope you liked it!! Please vote if you do! Let me know your thoughts by commenting so that I can improve it:) Thanks!