【she's mine » usui takumi】

Anime: Kaichou Wa Maid Sama

~ ~ ~

~flashback~

I was walking alone at center of our school where everyone was chattering, talking and blabbering to each other endlessly while looking at me as if I did something wrong.

I tried to recall as fast as I can what event might occur, but nothing seems to poop on my head. Why is that there is this kind of commotion happening right now?

And there goes on my way, Usui Takumi - my one and only rival in every school events, the one who is ruining my day everyday; leaning on the wall while looking intimidatingly at me.

He was near at the bulletin board as I see there's a lot of people gathered, looking at something I am not sure what it is.

That is the time I widened my eyes and remembered the exam we took last week; Who ever has the highest score will a prestigous event to represent the school.

I immediately walked towards it to see the result. I am certain that I did well with non other than, Usui.

They jolted rapidly when they see me approaching through it.

'#1 Usui Takumi and L/N Y/N: 98.7%'

"What?!" I shouted out loud that made everyone looked at me in confusion while others may have a hint why I acted that way. They all know Usui and I's rivalrly and whenever it comes to things such as this. The results was I am always the 2nd, below him.

"What a coincidence, Y/N-chan." Usui detached himself from leaning on the wall and slowly walked towards me snd leaned his face close to mine.

Suddenly, out of knowhere, there is this irritating sound - it starts whenever they are to announce something really important.

"Good Morning, everyone! As you all know, the exam you took last week will determine who will be the representative of our school to compete with others. Apparenlty it so happened that two students are both in the 1st place. Let us all congratulate... Usui Takumi & Y/N L/N! Good work make our school proud! Please go to us after school for futher details."

Everyone in the hallway cheered and clapped their hands all together - It was defeaning my ears. Usui looked on me and whispered softly, "Congratulation, Y/N. See you later, I guess?" And walked out in a hall full of crowd.

......

Most of the students already left the school. I was waiting all alone to discuss about the competition that I have no knowledge on how will that work and we need consent to join it.

"Damn it! I've been sitting here for almost 30 minutes. Besides, where is Usui?" It was quite and I believe I am the only one who heard it - I was wrong.

"You missed me already?" My eyes lit up was shocked to hear an irritating voice. It turned out to be the one and only, Usui.

He sat beside me and rest his head on the wall. "They're not arriving yet?" He asked me while I just looked down in embarrasment. I shyly nodded.

He grabbed my chin carefully and looked at me straight in my eyes. I tried not to look but gave up too in a minute of time.