Mysterious People Arrive

*its the Day after Dominick gave The pups a surprise of a lifetime and Dominick was up from his bed, getting ready for another hot day in Adventure Bay.
Dominick: Ahh what a nice morning time to start another day right!!!
*Dominck leaves his room gets dressed to wake up all the pups usually Chase is the first person up, but since he had a great time. At the Game and cuddled with Skye, he wasn't to wake up first.
Dominick: GOOD MORNING PAW PATROL IT IS TIME TO WAKE UP!!!
With that, Chase and Skye bangs there head on the roof of the puphouse.
Chase and Skye: Ow!!!
Dominick: Whoa are you guys ok???
Skye: Yea I'm fine and so is My Chasey
Chase: *Blushing* aw thanks Skye, but my head still hurts.
Dominick it'll be ok Chase it's time for breakfast.
Marshall: Huh we missed breakfast???
Everest: No we didn't my Marshy
Rubble: Wait we missed breakfast?!?!
Dominick: No no no you didn't. Also We are gonna have a great day today guys, Tracker is coming today to sleepover with us because Carlos went to go see his family for 2 Weeks.
Zuma: Cool Dude today is gonna be Pawsome day!!
Rocky: I know Zuma it will.
Then Ryder calls the pups.
Ryder: Pups, Breakfast is ready!!!
Rubble: Race you guys there.
Zuma: Oh you are on Wubble Dude.
*As everyone raced it Marshall tripped over everyone and got to the kitchen first.
Chase: Marshall...
Marshall: Now that's the way to start the Morning right!!!
*Dominick laughs and then he sees Tracker coming in.
Tracker: Hola Dominick!!
Dominick: Hey Tracker everyone is inside eating Breakfast.
Tracker: Ok sounds good I'll go in and say hi
*Just before Tracker was going in I turn to see a Corvette coming in to the Lookout with the colors of Black,White ,and Red, And had the letters OC and the words "The Only Club that matters" on it.
Dominick: *With a shocked look on his face* Oh no, you have got to be kidding me.
Tracker Who is that Dominick????
Dominick: It's The OC they are one of the top teams in the WWE Tracker, they are the United States Champion AJ Styles, Luke Gallows, And Karl Anderson.
Tracker: Oy oy oy this can't be good
Dominick: It's really not, Tracker warn everyone at about them.
Tracker: Ok Dominick I'm All Ears!!!
*Dominick focus now on The OC as they get out of the car

This is alright a crazy start to the story Why are they here, what made them come here tune in the next chapter to find out.
Bye!!!!