Chapter 59.(Dont play with your food)

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 58. (Previously in Adopted By 5SOS)

"NONONO PLEASE! YOU CANT HURT HIM! TAKE ME! LEAVE HIM ALONE" I cried.

She suddenly stopped as I continually repeated "Take me, take me" between the sobs and cries.

"That actually, doesn't sound like a bad idea."

I heard a high pitch laugh echo through my head before everything went black.

----------------------------------------------

Chapter 59.

I woke up sweating, my breath jagged and my head spinning.

I fell off the couch, letting out a groan. My dream swirled through my mind, the vivid images.

I quickly got up, running into the kitchen. It was dark, like in my dream. My breathing faltered, here comes a panic attack.

I closed my eyes, taking a daring step closer to where Luke laid. I took another, and another, opening my eyes as I reached the island.

"Please no" I whispered to myself before peering over the counter.

The floor was bare, empty of any body, and blood or any glass.

I let out a breath of relief, falling to the floor, my back pressed against the cold counter.

I put my head in my hands, steadying my breath. What the hell did that dream mean?

What was the point of it?

Did she force it into my mind?

Was it just an ordinary nightmare ?

What kind of person had a dream of their guardians getting killed by a weird girl that everyone says is fake.

What if this is going to come true....

No it cant.

I stood up, walking to the cupboard and getting a glass before filling it up with cold water.

I took a big gulp, letting it cool my throat.

Suddenly the glass slipped from my fingertips and smashed on to the floor.

Shards of glass surrounded my feet, leaving me stranded.

"Jesus" I muttered.

I looked down to my feet, an image of the glass surrounding Luke's body took over my thoughts, and I gasped.

I jumped up onto the counter top, I crawled across, jumping down when I was past the mess of glass.

"CASSIDY"

I heard a familiar scream from upstairs.

My eyes widened, my breath got knocked out of me as I ran as fast as I could up the stairs, tripping over my feet like in my dream.

It was starting to scare me, little bits and pieces from my dream not specifically the same but they were coming true.

The sensation of rug burn on my knees made me whimper as I got up, following his voice to my door.

"Calum" I called, outside of my door, scarred to go in.

"Cass, help me" he whimpered quietly.

I hesitated before opening the door, my heart pounded against my chest as I expected to see her, but instead I saw Calum, crouched in a ball, in the corner of the room like my dream.

I rushed to him, crouching down to his never and putting my hand on his shoulder.

My body instantly froze, paralyzed as a weird feeling shot through my body.

A high pitched laugh rung through my ears and I gasped.

"I can't believe you actually fell for it" she laughed.

My eyes widened. My mouth was dry, I couldn't move, I was terrified, the only thing keeping me awake and aware was the feat and adrenaline pumping through my body.

"LUUUKE" I suddenly screamed, frightened out of my mind, I just needed someone.

"You think they'll come?" she laughed.

"Well they won't, they're gone Cassidy, they left. It's just me and you" she smiled, getting up from her balled position, she grabbed me by the hair and dragged my body to the bed, forcing me to sit on it.

"Did you kill them" I whimpered, the worst coming to my mind.

She didn't answer, instead distracted at something that she heard.

I listened closely too, suddenly hearing a faint ring.

My eyes widened, she met my eyes, her dark orbs scarring me, but the adrenaline gave me the strength, I jumped out of the bed, ducking and rolling under the bed and over to the table where the phone sat, ringing quietly.

I grabbed it, pressing answer before letting out an ear piercing scream before she ripped it out of my hand, growling before throwing it full force to the wall, smashing it to bits.

Her face reddened, anger was in her eyes that were once again black.

She launched at me, full speed, grabbing me and throwing me against the wall.

"WHAT HAVE YOU DONE" She screamed.

I felt as if I was going to pass out, the impact of the hit knocked the breath out of my lungs, and the fear I was drowning in making it harder to stay awake.

I started to praying for the boys.

"SHUT UP!"

"JUST SHUT THE FŪCK UP THERE IS NO GOD, GOD DAMNIT THE STUPID BOYS WILL NOT COME FOR YOU! DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THEY.DO.NOT.LOVE.YOU. NO ONE DOES AND NO ONE EVER WILL!"

A loud thud was heard from down stairs, making her eyes flash a bright yellow before turning black again.

"You're lucky Cassidy, I would rip that useless beating heart right out of your chest now, but I guess it will be fun torturing you a bit more. You know what they say about enjoying what you've got, and I like to play with my food before I eat it"

----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Well then ...

THANK YOU TO THE PEOPLE THAT
FOLLOWed MY TWITTER AND INSTAGRAM ILYSM.

Thank you for reading enjoy.

Does anyone have a cool tumblr ;)
Mine is

Infinitexharmony

Mine sucks but :)

//////////////////:)/////////////////

🌸QOTD: What are you dressing up as for Halloween (If you do it)🌸

I'm not going out again this year :)

//////////////////:)/////////////////

Bye Ily