Chapter 18.(we have to do something)

Chapter 18.

I woke up alone.

I sat up, rubbing my tired eyes as a yawn escaped from my lips. I stretched.

I seen that I was still in Luke's room. Where were they? "Luuuuke" I yelled. "Downstairs love" I heard him yell.

Thank god. I jumped off of the bed and made my way into the hall. The same strange feeling creeped inside of me as I shivered at the cold temperature.

I looked around seeing nothing before making my way towards the stairs. "Cassidy" something whispered ghostly right by my ear. Goosebumps raised on my skin as I immediately started racing down the steps.

I was too afraid to look back as I ran all the way into the kitchen and into Luke's arms.

"Woah Cassidy what's wrong" he asked, the utensil he was using to make whatever was in the frying pan dropped as he held me.

"She's tormenting me" I mumbled in between sobs. "Here, come sit with the boys while I fix the rest of breakfast up yeah? Than we can talk about it ok" be whispered, bringing me to the living room where the rest of the boys were.

I sat down in between Calum and Michael as I waited for Luke to finish the breakfast he was making.

I could hear him trying to be as quick as possible, rushing to finish. His feet paddled across the floor at a fast pace, whatever he was making was sizzling, and the utensil he was using to cook with could be heard scraping against the pan.

It smelt really good whatever it was.

I heard plates being clanked together and cups being set out before it all went quiet.

A second later Luke walked in. He looked out of breath. "breakfast is ready" he smiled lightly at us.

Everyone stood up and I followed them into the dining room. My eyes widened at the food piled up on each and every plate.

Bacon, eggs, hash browns and toast.

I almost drooled over it all.

This had been my favorite breakfast ever since I was little.

We all sat down before digging in. Everyone made small conversation, but I say quietly, eating my delicious breakfast, savoring the taste.

I wasn't even worrying about the problems I was dealing with, I couldn't even remember any.

The only thing I could remember was how much I actually missed the taste of this.

When we all finished we cleared our plates and sat in the living room. I bit my lip anxiously waiting to when we would bring up last night.

I knew once I started to talk about it, or even think about it I would be scared of the rest of the day, probably the rest of the week actually.

"So..start from the beginning" Luke said softly.

I nodded, clearing my throat.

"Well Uhm I woke up, everyone was sleeping" I started, pausing to make sure everyone was listing.

"I really had to go pee" I blushed.

"When I left the room I got this weird feeling and it instantly got really cold" I shivered at the thought.

"But I didn't want to wake you guys up so I ignored it and went to the bathroom." I said, they nodded listening and watching me intently.

"When I was finished, I started washing my hands, my hands were so cold, despite the fact that they were under burning hot water" I said.

"And then I saw it, she was r-right behind me. Her eyes were so dark, but so light I know it doesn't make sense but they were glowing. and I was frozen, I didn't know what to do" I was shaking just thinking about my freaky experience.

"She was hiding behind the shower curtains, just smirking at me. And that's when I ran" I said, wiping my teary eyes.

"Oh gosh I'm so sorry, you should have woken us up, you need to tell us these kind of things love" Luke said, bringing my trembling body closer to his.

"That's not all" I mumbled.

"What do you mean?" Ashton eyed me curiously.

"Today" I squeaked out awkwardly. "today" they gasped in shock.

I nodded. "it was when I was coming to go down stairs."

"I was right on the staircase and s-she whispered my name, it was terrifying" I shuddered.

"We have to do something about this" Michael suddenly spoke up.
----------------------------------------------
(A/N)

Here is a small chapter (like always xD sorry)

I studied enough for today 👌😂.

How are all of you? THANKS YOU FOR THE 3K READS ILYA!!!! <3.

Just saying for the people who think that PerrieMalikRP account, pretty sure that is Perrie Malik Roll Play, I don't think it's really her. But believe what you want.

You literally have no idea how much I love when you comment ❤️❤️❤️❤️<3

Thanks for reading, voting and commenting I seriously love you all.

Wait one more thing. I was really happy today bc a fan account sent Michael my twitter name so be could follow me.

And even though he probably won't see it and if he does won't follow me I'm still happy that it's there. XD

Anyways

Bye

😘

RIP MAGDA 😭💔

:*