Chapter 15:the End Is Near

Screens of pain and horror in front of me and far from me.
Blood, sweet blood in my hands, in my mouth and all around me drowning me in its rednis.

Here i stand weapons drawn my turn to time has come. The reason why i am here the reason why all this is happening is now in action.

All might, the hero with the endless smile in front of me holding his arm with hole in it made by me and only me. He looked towards me with smile of pain and sorrow. For looking on at me, His once student he thought herosin to. Is now killing him.

"why? " he ask, in an soft voice, weak voice. I look at him smiling like small child. Like i just heard the funniest thing ever.

"why is good question, well i don't have reason. I was told to kill, no wait i was not told i was made to kill you and only you" he was shocked of course he would be. but what would you expect from a ghoul. But it is funny seeing him like that.

And here i stood. In the middle of a battel. In front of me was my target bleeding from injury, in shocked. Pretty much defenseless. To my far side i can see my old class looking on towards me. Priceless, i enjoyed seeing them like that. So scared and in disbelief and closest to me was my dear teacher Mr aziwae. But he was just doing the same thing he always likes to do,sleeping on the job.

My ears ring wit the annoying orders of Shigaraki.
"kill him you stupid fool, kill him now!!!!" he said to me. That voice, that stupid voice was my pain my only true pain.

But i did as he ask. My kagune ready, with only the effort of though he, the number one hero will be gone,dead. And it could have been easy. but this kid this stupid kid come out of nowhere. He had freckles, green hair with matching suit and eyes. He had this heroic fire in his eyes, they burned into me, deep into me all the way to my hart.

"what the fuck you doing, kill him already before the heros come!!!" i can't,my body was frozen. I, i couldn't move. He burned me and now he is freezing me. But he dint a thing he hardly moved he just stood there in front of All might, like he was protecting him.

"fuck it bring in the nomu" as i stood there i felt the ground shake then i was send flying towards shipwreck, there on the beach i saw the man made beast going blow to blow with all might at first it was winning but as it about to deliver its deceive blow, they came. The heros and of course half of the CCG. Including Mado and his stupid lap dog Amon.
The hero snipe shot many holes trouth the beast, but it healed it self but that just gave all might the chance to deliver his blow his final blow. The nomu was sent flying and with Trump and ace cards gone the villains desperate

I stayed where i was but looked on towards Shigaraki waiting for him to give the order to summon a portal for me but nothing. He was gone the league was gone, all that was left was lonely ghoul. In room full of heros and investigators.

I was on my knees on that beach in room full of people that would kill me. Next to me was my luck, a body of one of the leagues tugs. I took him and run of towers the fire area. I am half way there but all might stop me he come in front me behind me was mado that crazy old man.

"hahahahaah, you two wow you to, i all most had you" point to all might as tore the man's arm of and started to eat it "and you always expect me from the start, they should have listened to you old man but that the pass. And now it's you and me" all might and Mado ready themselves for a fight as i dropped the arm. My eye turns red and black, both immediately sprung into action both going for the head both were snead back to the ground.

"kagune flexible as water yet strong as sword. Quite amazing" i said tooking down at the two

"young Kankai, stop now your alone just give up, we don't want to fight just give up peaceful" he said with his in his heroic way

"you must be blind and i thought that mado was the old one here i am trying to kill you can't you see that? Wait you think there is good in me?" i send all my kagune flying towards him he doges it all but i notice he is much slower and he steaming. Blow after blow after blow, he stood even though he was full of blood he was at his limit and he stood.

" How stupid am i"i asked myself as i feel the blade of investigator cut in me

" oh thanks you for making my job so much easier "i feel to the ground holding my chest trying to keep the blood in

" hahahha, fuck you "i said falling to my knees spitting blood in mateo face. Just like that i was done for one more dead ghoul.

" thank you for assistance by we will be taking it from here "said the hero, all might. In that moment i was alive as both sides the hero and ccg fought one others because of me. With the last strength i had left i run and run and run. Going to the whole building ending up and the emergency excite door far away from anyone.

I open the door and moved my way out of there towers my great new life as no one....

Thank you. Like wow thx for all the support. Love you guys and she a super day