Chapter 14: Play Date

I was inches away from his face. I could lick his face, taste all of His emotions, but fear was the overwhelming tast.

I could have killed him, end his live and no one could stop me. Then the alarms went off, the second or third year student puss me of and run away. The rest of the students in the room ignored me and the 'fight'. They where all in a panic running like sheep's being hunted by wolfs. But these wolfs where unknown. And anything unknown scares these humans.

At the end of the day it was juts the media that broke trouth the walls that are made to keep super villains out. That was official story that the school gave. The whole class believed it with out an second guess. In all that chaos Iida began the class rep and poor Yaoyorozu betan,of course she was betan she was woman that was allmost in power no man would want that.

I went to Yaoyorozu. She was smiling trying to be happy, but i Ask her about her het lost to Iida. She said it she was ok, but i kept asking using the kinder feature of my face to seem more passive more weaker, so she can let her guard down. As the day passed she began to trust me more and more, i luring her deeper and deeper into my web. At the end of they day we where thick as thieves, she trusted me. And best part was she told me everything about herself, where i said nothing of about me.

Gaining her trust was very important to me, having one of the most respected students in our class on my side can change how they think of me. So far they all trust me as fellow student, not really as friend or something similar to that.

The day passed, i went to the league like i always do. I go there because they always feed me. But today they dint. Not even leg or hand for me to eat, i ask them, they said they need me to hungry for tomorrow. I looked at them hunger growing in me, and i said
"i am eat a corps now or i am making you a corps" i said to Shigaraki, he glerd at me, very annoyed at me. We kept our eyes locked at one other like to two loins battling for dominants. It was like that for few more moments before Kurogiri come in giving me corps. Not whole corps but it was something, it could last me for next night and day.

I woke up on the floor in pile of bones from my lunch, i stood up clean myself up got dressed and went to school. They're where were told to change into our hero costumes, for me it was just the normal P.E outfit and nothing more. The rest of the class laughed and giggled at themselves as how they looked. Enjoying them self playing dress up.

I made my way towards my class more importantly to Yaoyorozu she greet me with hug and smile, to the surprise of the rest of the class. She invited me into her social group. I dint say a thing just watching and listening what they said. I was persisted latchesing on to them. At first they where hesitant towards me but i put on my mask of kindness and they started to accept my compeny. Before i could wiggle my way dipper into there trust we had to go the bus was here and we left the school.

Everyone on the bus where having fun, enjoying them self. I even cracked a smile or two from there silly jokes. As well of I know it would be some of there last.

"uh excuse me kanki" said the frog girl, i look towards her, she froze up in fear or something.
"uh well, i was wondering, do you enjoy being a ghoul?" her question was very interesting, so much so they the whole class wanted to hear even the teacher.

"do I enjoy being a ghoul, Yes. Do you enjoy being a frog?, yes you do why, because that's who you are" at that moment the bus stop and we where at our destination, all the while the class looked on towards me in enjoy.

"but the sweet tast of flesh, oh baby that always makes my mouth wet. So yes i enjoy being ghoul. All of it" the nice warm friendly smiles turn to confusing to discuss.

We all head towards the entrance, there was here waiting for us. An rescue hero. But i dint care what the hero said, i was just looking around for the main target

ALL MIGHT, THAT why I am here, the reason for going to this school. Ghouls are strong very Strong. Even low class ghouls kan kill tons of heros with no problem. But all might is no normal hero but i am no normal ghoul...