Chapter 2:Monster Child

"izuku" no responds "izuku baby please opan up" still nothing. Inko tried to opan the door to izuku room but it was locked
"opan up izuku please, I just wanted to talk. I don't wanted us to live likes this so please opan up" she said pleading with her son but no response.

On the other side of door was an empty room avoid of live. Izuku closet was mostly empty like someone robbed it and the rest of the room had similar looked to it.

*few hours earlier

I am sorry mom but I have to go, I will just cause trouble for you.
Izuku said to himself as he packeds an sport bag with few clothes in.

Izuku jumped out of his rooms window as quiet as the night. He went to the rooftop of the building to fetch his ghoul kit and then he was off into the dark.

*present

Inko didn't go to work she just called in sick. She work as a assistant at some big shot company. She just sat in the living room watching her son room. Now and then she would go to room knocking on the door, listening for any sine of life but nothing. Hours passed with no sine of her son. Inko stared rumbling to herslef if she should forcefully opan the door but she feard it would destroy any trust he has left for her. But the former hero. Inko rushed up to he son room using her quirk to pick the door up from it hings.
When she made her way in she felt an unsettling cold atmosphere in his room. She looked every were but she couldn't find him. She feard the worst and called the authorities...

*izuku pov

Now were is it I said to myself looking for building from an ad about job at bar like place.

"exuce me can-"

"no sorry I don't have chance" said the guy, intrapting me mid speech

"no, no I not asking for money I am asking for directions. I am bit lost" I said explain myself

"oh sorry. Were do need to go" I show him the name of the place
"oh I sorry mate don't know were it is"

"na its fine but thank you anyway" I said walking down the street again asking random people for directions but no one knew were it was. So I just decided to rest for moment on neer by bench. Few moments passed and I saw bunce of doves rommnig the streets.

Something is wrong I thought to myself.

I hurry up to my feet and make an escape in near by ally. I can spell two doves behind me and they are moving fast.

Fucking hell, deadend what now I say to myslef as saw an giant wall at the end of the alley

"halt ghoul" said an buff looking guy he looked 6 foot something and next to him was an shorter looking man, the guy looked super old and looked like he was mentally gone
"you are wanted for multiple counts of murder and cannibalism. Surender now peaceful this is your only chance" the investigator said pulling out his Quinque.

"really peace will holding an weapon to my face. Thanks but persion is not for" I said as my giant red tentacles sprout out of my back.

"tsk, tsk this is what u don't understand about you ghouls" the old man said as he dropped his suitcase
"you all just wanted to fight. Oh well it doesn't matter to just as long i can kill you and get an new Quinque I am happy" the man said with sadistic smile. As launched himself at me with his Quinque.

"you are fast for old guy" I said barely able to block his attack. What the fuck is this guy.

"I can't say the same for you" he said as his partner come up behind me knocking me down to the ground

"that wasn't fair" i said wiping away bit of blood on my mouth.

"life's not fair" the old man siad raising him voices as he come fowerd trying to stab me but I blocked in time.
Did I just got on his nerves or something he is attacking fast but not accurate and his partner- wait where is he? The second investigator come from the behind again he must think i am stupid or something block his attack and counterd with an attack of my own. Impalimg his arm and legs

"tsk Amon. What have told you about reaping an attack?" is he really now teaching his partner now, during an battle

"that the target can adapt just like me" he seriously just answered what an trooper.

"correct, now rest for now I will Handel him now" the old man said moving at grazy fast speed to attack me but now his attacks are now more slower but much more deadlier. I can hardly  dodge his attacks. After relentless 10 minutes of none stop attacking he stop to catch an breath. For me on the other hand I was struggling to hang on my kagunes did give me healing abilitys but all cuts I got would take an while to heal. And one more good hit I would be an goner

The old man began to move again locking his eyes on me like an predator on his pray. But as he moved closer an anxpect someone arrived

"DONT FEAR FOR I AM HEAR TO SAVE THE DAY" said the number one hero. All might.

I liked all might a lot but now I like him even more. He is giving me an chances to escape. Thanks All might. And that what I did I scaled over the wall and made an brake for it running as fast as could drooping one of my bags. How the fuck did I just fight with two bags on me?

I run into the slum of city where it was know to have large ghoul and villain active. I walked trouth ally after ally avoiding every dove or pro I see antel I see an abandoned looking building. I walk in and the place was bit dark and dusty. There was bar inside. It didn't look like there were any one inside.

"can I help you?" said an voice. It sound like it was coming from the bar.

"I am sorry i though this building was abandoned" I say as try to walk out.

"what is your name said the bar tender.

" why do you want to?" I said nor trying to sound rude.

" no reason. I was just wondering" the man said sounding neutral.

"OK then have nice day" I said to the man. As I walk outside I saw the building name and realized it was the one from the ad. I walk back inside looking like dog who just dit something wrong

"your back" the man said. I just node "you are here for the job?" I nod again "come with me then" he said as he walked up an flight of stairs "well come on" he said sounding much more aggressive. I dint want to anger the man so I did as he said and followed him up stairs...

Thank you for the great read and have a great day