Chapter 16:Two Worlds One Goal

"i am here so for making you wait" i said as sed Toka. She slaps me on my head and complain that I made her wait.

"why did you take so long?" she asked annoyed.

"i overslept. I am so sorry" I said bowing while she was still hitting me. In the far background I could hear unusual sounds of people,I ignoring it.

"what did you doing all night?" she said, now dragging me in direction.

"i was looking up all might and I lost track of time" i said embarrassingly to her, she dint responded. She dint look angry or annoyed but allmost worried.
"hey what wrong" no reason. She kept her head forward no looking back.

We kept walking and walking we past to many people some looked normal them if you look again you see they have extra arm or different inhuman skin or body feature. We past family they all had pink skin. The youngest was girl, with of course pink skin but she had horns and was overly lod compared to her parents. But that not what made me notice her,she just looked familiar like i know, like her name is stuck in my though and I can't find them.
As we past them, now passing them directly by. Our eyes met, she had the same 'do i know you' in her eyes. Noting happened we both went our different ways.

"when your done checking out other girls." i was caught of gard by her accusation that made me fluster.
"we are here" she say as she leeds me in darker part of city with abundance of the lack of people.
We walked in side ally and walk down few outside stairs to find This mask or tattoo shop hidden away.

"what is this place?" she kept quiet to calling out to Uta person. I walked around looking at the shops and all its masks. I stumbel on to sheet covering something,i get  curious and look under it. To my surprise i found guy under it

"boo" he said as i saw him. I stumbled backwards allmost falling

"Uta stop messing around" she said wit order in her tone.

"Toka is he with you" she noddeds

"i need you make mask for him" she said to him pointing to me

"take seat" he said pulling out chair for me
"whats your name, do you have Girl friends or boy friend i don't juge. What do you like to do" he said fireing out faster then i can respond. All the while he was touching my face and upper body.

"uh my name is Izuku,I can't remember my last name." he looked interested at my responds like i said something ground breaking.
"i don't have an GF or BF" he went from interest to upset but he dint stop or change what he was doing.

"thats pity. An cutie like you alone, what tragedy" he Said as he stood up, he went to backroom leaving me and toka alone.

"so..." i said trying to end the quiet. But noting she just looked away from me like I was not there

Few endless minutes past and Uta comes back with black and green mask. It had metal front that as well it had smiler style as gas mask but on top where tow long rabbit ear like thing. Between the metal face guard and the rabbit ears where back one way visor.

"this looks so great, it's so beautiful" I said to Uta, and even though the ears look silly, it still looks great. Uta  just gives light chuckle it puts me on ease as well it makes the overall atmosphere calmer well it felt like that to me. I put the mask on to test how it feels. At first it was dark and hard to breathe but soon my vision got brighter and could see. And as well my breathing became easier, while wearing it an thought come to me
"why do I need an mask?"

"you dint tell him? " Uta ask Toka she just nodded no with her haed
"oh well"

"as you know we are ghouls, we eat people, and the CSG doesn't like that one bit. So we where masked to hide our faces" Uta said with lack of divers tone of voice.i then notice Uta two red and black eyes

"it's ink and red contact lenses, cool right" he said before I could answer. I just nodded.

By now Toka is trying to get us out of the shop, we left after saying our goodbye to Uta.

"so where do you want to go?" i Ask her and she wants to answer woman then man then few children soon whole crowded starts running and screaming past us. We both we caught in the middle we didn't know what was happening. We decided to run to the where the panic was.

There in middle of the road was giant smile monster he had kid as hostage. All the heros around him where keeping their distance.

"that not our problem let the heros do it , let's go" Toka said, she walked back but i stood still knowing that i must help the kid somehow.

I run to heros putting the mask on as well grabbing black jacket off mannequin. Toka yelled at me saying I should stop that I am being stupid by can't stop now, my body is moving on its own.

I jumped over the road blockades  the Heros made. I passed the Heros  they try to stop me, one tried to grab my coller but missed. I dance my way through them all i allmost face to face with slime.

I close my eyes take deep breath and run to the kid.

"your next....

So ya sorry for being gone so long

But thx you for reading and have nice day