Chapter 20: Dinner, kiss, deaf

"Where am I, its so bright in here"

"Doctor he is awake" said woman. I can hear her run off to hoe know where.

As the brightens dims i can see i am in hospital. But i am guffed to the bed. Their are armed guards on the other side of the rooms door.  As well a camera at the end of my bed.

What happened? I,i feel so weak.

"Its the drugs we pumped into your body" said the voice. It was very robotic as well i had no idea where it was coming form.
"You where found bloody buts thats normal here. We actually though you where dead when we found you."

What happend?

"Your confused. That makes this harder. When we found you we found pile of body's to. All eaten to expect even you"

I was eaten? WHAT

"Your toung its been eaten off. Don't worry your healing quirk is growing it back. "

Thats good WAIT I HAVE QUIRK SINCE WHEN? Does this mean i can become... hero?. WAIT HOW DID SOMEONE BITE MY TOUNG OFF. D-did s-s-somene ki-s-s-s me

"Oh you smeed flustered you ok?" I nodded my head fast up and down
"Allright as i was saying you where the only survive of the attack and we believe it was ghoul related. I and my subbordent are part of the CCG."

The CCG!? t-they said i was attack by a ghoul? But i am ghoul. Do they believe i am the ghoul? But why would i bite or eat my own though? Are they baiting me?...

"Hey,hey!!!!" I look up, from the shock.
" i am still talking to you. As i was saying you are in hospital to treat your wounds. Oh and those cuffs and guards  are just protocol for aggressive individuals like yourslef. Oh you don't remember? Its best you don't. Oh and the camera is just thier to talk to you we are just to far to come to you you see."

So? I am not the person they are looking for? I am incocint?

"But we may be far away to talk to you inpersone but their is few others that would like to talk to you." He said as man in in black walked he looked very terid. Next a very sexule looking woman. Porn star or something. And the third guy was-s... ALL MIGHT

What is he doing here? Wait if-if he is here then that means those to are hero's to. WAIT THAT ERASERHEAD AND MISS MIDNIGHT . This is so-so fucking AWESOME they are so coool i can't believe they are... wait why are they here?

"Good to see you again Kanaki or is it Midoriya?" Who is kanaki?

Me you idiot!

Who said that.?

"I take that as yes. You remember us?" He ask i nod to comply
"Can you remember what happened. I mean the day of the USJ attack " miss midnight said

I fucked that dry eyed hero ass and took bite out that heroic dildo. If you where their then maby i would have stayed. I like nice sweeet...
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I screamed at that voice. My toung may be gone but my face made up for it. It was red. Tears and snot flowed of my face. The thiro look worried at me.

"My boy you ok " All might said putting his hand on my shoulder.
I looked up at him. Like father he looked down at me with worrie.

"Don't worry he is ok. He had brain damaged. Trauma i believe. He probley developed a second personality to cope with the trauma. This one is his more human side and the other one a more monster one." Said the robotic voice
"Also as you all know he is still wanted ghoul and belongs to the CCG.

"No" said Ersaerhead
"No?"
"Yes no. He was used by villains. Ones much more dangers then most ghouls. "
Look at them fighting like kids. If i was involved it would be nice tea brake. 

No

No?

Yes no. They are trying to help us. They are not fooood.

Is that what you think? Then why are you here? Is it beaches they care for you? No. You and i are monsters we strong and they weak lern that.

That girl dint and now loook at her...

Heyyyyyyuy.
I hope you enjoyed and have great day