Chapter 13: Discord

The day had began with sleepless night. My eyes refused to shut. It was pain, being withheld from sleeping just because of bad meal and dream.
That woman was the cursed of my lack of sleep. And if she was alive i would personally kill her...

The school day began like normal. Students come and greet each other as they arrived at school. They where all so happy and cheerfully, smiles everywhere. It was warm day, nice day to be outside. But every nice thing has it bad. And that was of course me. As i walked through the halls there smiles turned to grins and then plan old smirks. They mafe path way for me leaving the middle of the hall wide open for me. Like i was some kind of king, or i was viruses a pest that they don't want near them.

I hed to my class. There everyone had gathered laughing, smiling and everything. Even with me there.
As i entered Uraraka and Iida come over to me. Like they wanted to talk to me

"good morning, kanki" Uraraka said to me so did iida i nod it to them with a weak smile.
"So are you excited for today?"she asked with waiting for my answer with pated breath.

" why must i be excited for? " i asked with a fron, confused expression

" for the day silly. You should be excited to everyday. You probably ate enough people to have personality. "she stopped herself. She apologized as soon as the words left her mouth. As well iida wad shocked so was the ress of the class who had heard her. They all looked at me,Uraraka most of all was sweating from stress and fear. I looked at her a let out loud but soft and honest laughter, it was so unexpected that iida started to laugh to and then Uraraka. The rest to the class was shocked but happy that nothing had happened.

"everyone please go and take your seats" said our sleeping bag teacher.
"now that you all quite, here are permission slips for tomorrow field trip" the whole class's went from boredom to excitement all of them wanted to know where we will be going. But Mr teacher said nothing and procured to fall to the ground and sleep.

For the rest of period we had a off. Me,Uraraka and IIda we sat together and just chatted. It was fun the ret of the class did the same we all where just peaceful. After class was few other class then it was lunch.

The cafeteria was packed with students from all 1, 2 and 3 years of the school. The smell of whatever they made just passed me by. I sat at table with few of my class. They all where praising how good there food was. I joined them i had meaty smawich. The few next to me saw my lunch they knew what it was but didn't mention it. So i ate the one of the four slices. I eat slow in public.

As we where enjoying our meals an second or even third year come towards us. He was quite muscler, shot sleeveless shirt with shorts with thick blond hair. Chad he was, like Chad he walked and spoke.

"goodday first year baby's my name id Chad so you better respect me" or something like that he said i didn't listen but he did hit the table to show his strength as he did he scanned us all but making quick drops towards the girls breast. And then he stopped by me, i was the closest to him. He Saw my lunch and took pics of it so did Brad and dan his bro guard.

"man this is really good what is it kid?" he said eating the whole thing like it was hair. I dint answer him but i laughed a bit. My class saw this and was shocked by not ne laughing or that they took my lunch. No. It was they ate it and enjoyed it so much so that they licked there fingers and lips.

"you really want to know?" he nodded
"are you sure?" i ask again but this time he gave an much more aggressive yes.
"it was fresh cut of meat on bread" i told him. My class looked at me knowing what i meant.

"i can tell that. But was meat kid?. And why are you laughing?" he asked me looking very annoyed.

"oh sorry it just nice to see someone els enjoys my cooking" he look at me confused but not enough to ask.
"its corps. Fresh human corps." i said to him. I could see just before he spoke that he want to say ok. But before that happened his hands rushed towards his mouth his bros run to the bathrooms.

"what is wrong with you!??" he asked throwing up the sandwich. An mixer of red and water like floodits come out of him. Including the meat.

"what the matter are you not hungry?" i ask him standing above him as my eye turns. He Shits himself and runs off to hoe knows where. And that drama ended an other starred as the school warring allmers went off...

Thank you for the amazing read. I love you all and I hope you enjoyed