"Why are you here?" his voice was cold and had no emotion.

"Sasuke-kun..." Hinata said as she felt a little hurt at his cold tone. But Hinata didnt let her smile falter and said in a steady voice.

"Are you alright, Sasuke-kun? I was worried."

Sasuke didn't say anything for a moment then, "Hn."

Something was definetly wrong with him. He was acting cold towards her and she didn't know why. She didn't let her smile falter and then she happily said as she held out the grocery, "Have you eaten yet? I brought some things."

And before Sasuke could say anything, Hinata walked passed him because something was telling her that Sasuke wouldn't let her in and entered the apartment and headed to the kitchen. She put the grocery bags on the kitchen counter and then moved to the windows that were covered with the curtains. She opened the curtains and the light poured into the room.

Although from the outside Hinata looked like as if she had been doing it for a long time now and moving here and there in Sasuke's apartment was not a big deal. But from the inside, she was freaking out. Her legs and hands were moving on its own, she was feeling very nervous but she didn't want to leave him just yet.

She clearly knew that Sasuke wanted to be alone but she didn't want Sasuke to be alone. She wanted to be with him, keep him company and make him understand that he means something to her.

"What are you doing?" Sasuke's cold voice filled the living room and Hinata looked at him from across the room. He had a frown on his face and his face held no emotion.

Hinata remained silent for a moment, thinking what to say. But after a moment of silence she said.

"I wanted to know..." she trailed off and stopped talking. At that Sasuke looked at her because he wasn't meeting her eyes. He was looking everywhere but her. She ofcourse noticed that. Hinata's brows furrowed in sadness but she spoke.

"Is something bothering you?" she asked, her tone full of conern as her eyes met his.

Sasuke didn't say anything, he just stared her down, hoping that she will cower down and will leave. But she stared right back at him, not averting her eyes even for a second. Sasuke then saw determination in her eyes, and knew that she wasn't afraid of him.

"You should leave now," he said, his voice as cold as ice, "Thanks for the food."

Hinata was really hurt by this sudden change in behaviour. She just wanted to crumble to the ground and cry but she knew that she have to be strong for this, for him. So she took a breathe and said in a steady voice.

"You didn't anwer my question."

"Leave, Hinata."

He said and started to make his way to his room. Hinata then came forwad and blocked his way, making him stop. He frowned at her but didn't say anything.

Hinata felt herself saying, "Did I do something wrong?"

He said nothing and walked past her, their shoulders brushing each others. Before Hinata could turn and say anything, he shut the door behind him, leaving her alone in the living room.

She stood there for a moment, dazed and hurt. Her eyes watered but she refused let herself cry. She then left the apartment, her eyes focused on the ground as she made her way to... She didn't know where, she just kept walking.

Her heart was hurt and her mind was confused. She was hurt at how Susuke treated her and her mind was confused at his unsually odd behaviour. Sure, he behaves really cold and harsh but this was not his usual behaviour. It seemed like he wanted her to leave not because he want to be alone but because he wanted to just go and hide in his room.